AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   more problems with chase credit cards (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6669)

Nathaniel M Johnson October 9th 04 07:40 PM

more problems with chase credit cards

I have cc'd the Office of the Comptroller to facilitate, what I believe will
be, an unnecessary potential dispute process. I am also passing this on to
several newsgroups, in which I sometimes participate, as I believe this is a
very interesting case from a consumer-credit card company relationship
standpoint. It is in no way meant to portray JPMorgan Chase in a bad light.

Below I have also provided the number Ms. Raught assigned to me, for your
reference. Also, I have enclosed the two letters I received from Ms.
Raught. I have confirmations of the faxes I sent to indicate I did so by
the prescribed time, but legally I am afforded more time then what Ms.
Raught allocated to me, so I did not take the time to scan it. I can also
provide you with my faxed responses if you require them, though they simply
restate most of what is said in this email.

Nathaniel M Johnson Wrote:
I should also note that I have unfortunately had to put a ridiculous amount
of administrative work into this and it has had a direct affect on my
income, as I am a consultant and work on billable hours. I have been
tracking the amount of money this has cost me and it has already far
surpassed the disputed amount. If this matter is not resolved through this
contact, I will be forced to begin preparing documentation for a small claim
lawsuit to recuperate my losses, which could get substantially higher.

Thank You for your time and anticipated cooperation.

Best Regards,

Nathaniel M. Johnson