AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Aftermarket Tracker Exhaust? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6713)

[email protected] October 27th 04 09:34 PM

Aftermarket Tracker Exhaust?

Anyone have a known good pointer to a source for the front pipe
('96-98)? Factory bugger is over $300, Midas has a no-sheild clone
for $160 (still high) but only for their own in$tall.

cecil spencer November 4th 04 11:37 PM

go to a rite way auto parts store,,got one for my 90 geo tracker,,less
then fifty bucks

[email protected] November 5th 04 06:48 PM

(cecil spencer) wrote in message >...
> go to a rite way auto parts store,,got one for my 90 geo tracker,,less
> then fifty bucks

Are you sure this was the stainless front downpipe to the converter, &
not part of the cat-back normal exhaust?