AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Suzuki Sidekick (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=38768)

ME July 21st 05 09:13 PM

Suzuki Sidekick

Hi. I have a 92 sidekick 4door 4x4 w\Automatic.
I think my ecm brain may be bad. There is this guy on e-bay selling (Fix it
yourself Kits) He mentioned you didn't even have to locate your old one. So
I'm thinking what he sells must plug into somthing that makes the engine run
again without touching the engines brain. Any one know of what this guy is
trying to sell me????????
It is like $30.00 and a new brain is $300.00.

[email protected] July 27th 05 10:58 PM

ME wrote:
> Hi. I have a 92 sidekick 4door 4x4 w\Automatic.
> I think my ecm brain may be bad.

This does you no good. You need to properly diagnose it first & be
sure.