AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Transfer case issues? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62460)

Jgidd April 16th 06 04:20 PM

Transfer case issues?

I had some issues with my truck so I had to get it towed, when I got it
home I fixed it and then when I tried to drive it, it seems to be stuck
in four-wheel low. I shifted the transfer case into all the other
ranges and it stays stuck in four low, any suggestions?

SnoMan April 16th 06 05:57 PM

Transfer case issues?

On 16 Apr 2006 08:20:25 -0700, "Jgidd" > wrote:

>I had some issues with my truck so I had to get it towed, when I got it
>home I fixed it and then when I tried to drive it, it seems to be stuck
>in four-wheel low. I shifted the transfer case into all the other
>ranges and it stays stuck in four low, any suggestions?

How about vehicle type/model and year????
-----------------
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com

Lon April 16th 06 06:22 PM

Transfer case issues?

Jgidd proclaimed:

> I had some issues with my truck so I had to get it towed, when I got it
> home I fixed it and then when I tried to drive it, it seems to be stuck
> in four-wheel low. I shifted the transfer case into all the other
> ranges and it stays stuck in four low, any suggestions?

Posting the make year and model of the truck and the type of
transmission and transfer case would be a good start. Just a tad more
detail on what the "issues" were, how it was towed [flatbed or with any
wheels on the ground can make a diff on some 4wd] and then what you
fixed would be a good idea as well.

Jgidd April 17th 06 05:42 AM

Transfer case issues?

Refer to next thread,1988 Ford F150 stuck in 4 wheel low.