"COPS" from sept 9th

Old September 10th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

Default "COPS" from sept 9th

Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
course he has no license. While the cop is going about his business, I
happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We hear this lockup
of some tires, and another car plows into a bicyclist who apparently
veered out into traffic trying to avoid the cop and the car he had
pulled over.

The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.

Love to see a replay of this.

Old September 10th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Bill Funk

On 10 Sep 2006 05:23:49 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
>course he has no license. While the cop is going about his business, I
>happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We hear this lockup
>of some tires, and another car plows into a bicyclist who apparently
>veered out into traffic trying to avoid the cop and the car he had
>pulled over.
>
>The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
>
>Love to see a replay of this.

That's what Tivo is for. :-)
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old September 11th 06, 09:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Vee-One

"Larry Bud" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
> course he has no license. While the cop is going about his business, I
> happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We hear this lockup
> of some tires, and another car plows into a bicyclist who apparently
> veered out into traffic trying to avoid the cop and the car he had
> pulled over.
>
> The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
>
> Love to see a replay of this.

DVR. I'll never do without it for just that reason............

Vee-One

Old September 11th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Larry Bud

Bill Funk wrote:
> On 10 Sep 2006 05:23:49 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>
> >Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
> >course he has no license. While the cop is going about his business, I
> >happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We hear this lockup
> >of some tires, and another car plows into a bicyclist who apparently
> >veered out into traffic trying to avoid the cop and the car he had
> >pulled over.
> >
> >The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
> >
> >Love to see a replay of this.

> That's what Tivo is for. :-)

Yeah yeah... just wondering, when you watch a live program, do you
always record it at the same time?

Old September 11th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

>> >Love to see a replay of this.
>>
>> That's what Tivo is for. :-)

> Yeah yeah... just wondering, when you watch a live program, do you
> always record it at the same time?

I have a non-Tivo DVR. I hardly ever watch anything live. But when I do,
it is almost always something that I scheduled earlier to record
automatically. So yes, I end up recording just about every program that I
watch live, which is very few programs. -Dave

Old September 11th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Bill Funk

On 11 Sep 2006 06:54:54 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>Bill Funk wrote:
>> On 10 Sep 2006 05:23:49 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
>> >course he has no license. While the cop is going about his business, I
>> >happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We hear this lockup
>> >of some tires, and another car plows into a bicyclist who apparently
>> >veered out into traffic trying to avoid the cop and the car he had
>> >pulled over.
>> >
>> >The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
>> >
>> >Love to see a replay of this.

>> That's what Tivo is for. :-)

>Yeah yeah... just wondering, when you watch a live program, do you
>always record it at the same time?

On a Tivo, yes; the last 30 minutes of what you watch on a given
channel is recorded; this is how you get instant replay. If there's
something you then want to record (such as the part of Cops you just
saw), you press "Record" and the last 30 minutes of what you saw (of
that show) is recorded,and you can then tell it to stop recording, and
the part you want is recorded for later viewing. Put that part onto
VHS or DVD, and Presto!, you've got it.
It's really neat!
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old September 12th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: "Larry Bud"

>Yeah yeah... just wondering, when you watch a live program, do you
>always record it at the same time?

Why watch anything live? Such a waste of time.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old September 12th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
betrtimes

Vee-One wrote:
> "Larry Bud" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
>> course he has no license. While the cop is going about his
>> business, I happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We
>> hear this lockup of some tires, and another car plows into a
>> bicyclist who apparently veered out into traffic trying to avoid the
>> cop and the car he had pulled over.
>>
>> The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
>>
>> Love to see a replay of this.
>>

> DVR. I'll never do without it for just that reason............
>
> Vee-One

girlfriend taped it , while I was watching NASCAR

she was wondering what I was LMAO today for...

I explained the situation to her, about the car vs bike,,

then the second half hour, a guy sexually harrassed someone, and got
arrested.

his wife said he could sit in jail till MOLD grows on his butt, she wasn't
gonna bail him out

it will be on again, I hope

Taccoa , Ga Bug Jam Sept. 11 [email protected] VW air cooled 4 September 9th 05 03:29 PM
Jeep Jamboree - Williamsburg, KY - Sept. 30 to Oct 2 mabar Jeep 5 July 13th 05 02:35 AM
"Al Qaeda" does not exist Awake BMW 64 March 10th 05 12:25 PM
BMW 1 series sales figures for Sept. '04 Peter Bozz BMW 7 October 12th 04 12:59 PM
Alfa meeting - Imola 5 Sept. 04 Jacopo Alfa Romeo 0 August 14th 04 12:01 PM