A4 estate 2001+ Brake lights

Old July 30th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
a4estate

Default A4 estate 2001+ Brake lights

My brake lights have stopped working, the third brake light is fine, no
indicator of a bulb fault on the dash. Any ideas?

Does anyone know where I can find the fuse box in an Audi Estate 2001
onwards, 1.8T?

Old July 30th 06, 08:31 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Lez Pawl

"a4estate" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My brake lights have stopped working, the third brake light is fine, no
> indicator of a bulb fault on the dash. Any ideas?
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the fuse box in an Audi Estate 2001
> onwards, 1.8T?

you could try between drivers door and the end of the dash board.

'02 Saturn SC1 Brake Lights why, me Technology 2 May 13th 06 02:44 AM
brake lights don't work 2002 dodge stratus [email protected] Technology 0 March 28th 06 11:19 PM
1999 Jeep grand Cherokee No Rear Brake Lights [email protected] Technology 1 December 17th 05 12:14 AM
Honda CRV brake lights dogcow Honda 0 November 30th 05 11:02 PM
brake pads for 2001 Audi A4 2.8L V6 Quattro Curtis Newton Audi 2 November 18th 04 03:44 PM