cant get window up

Old November 2nd 04, 01:59 AM
innoxius

Default cant get window up

the window is stuck halfway up. it sortof buzzes but, dosnt go up. its a
dodge minivan. the passenger side wont go up at all. thanks too any help
you can offer. i think it might be a fuse problem.

Old November 2nd 04, 10:25 AM
maxpower

sounds like a loss of ground or power somewhere> what yr is this ? try
wiggling the wires between the door and body where the wires come into the
dooor, possible broken wire
lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 2nd 04, 10:25 AM
maxpower

sounds like a loss of ground or power somewhere> what yr is this ? try
wiggling the wires between the door and body where the wires come into the
dooor, possible broken wire
lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 2nd 04, 10:45 PM
Detailing Dude

This is possibly a recall. Mine and my bosses where fixed at the dealer.

Cecil

Old November 2nd 04, 10:45 PM
Detailing Dude

Old November 3rd 04, 12:47 AM
Dan C

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:54:18 -0500, maxpower wrote:

> if it was fixed at the dealer, it wasnt no recall

All recall work is done by dealers. Wake up.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old November 3rd 04, 12:47 AM
Dan C

Old November 3rd 04, 02:58 PM
Detailing Dude

I can't remember if it was a recall or not, but it's atleast a TB

Cecil
news

Old November 3rd 04, 02:58 PM
Detailing Dude

I can't remember if it was a recall or not, but it's atleast a TB

Cecil
news

Old November 4th 04, 01:55 AM
innoxius