134a Refrigerant

Old July 14th 05, 04:25 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> >> TRANSLATION --> "youre right"

>=20
> >No really... too funny!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "youre still right"

Of course I'm right... Freon is not
a mixture.
__
Steve
..

Old July 14th 05, 04:28 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message =
news:1121294826.7d5e369bccd4cc36dc58dd1793e59cb5@t eranews...
> Bill,
>=20
> Sometimes you say things that just don't make sense. =20

Post of the Month! Understatement of the Year!
__
Steve
..

Old July 14th 05, 04:43 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> . ..
> > > Refrigeration not part of HVAC?

> > nope. thats what you get for asking your sisters husbands brother.

>=20
> > How about Google?

>=20
> i dont give a damn what google says. refrigeration is not part of =

hvac.=20
> hvac =3D heating ventilation air condition. nothing in there about=20
> refrigeration. hvac/r on the other hand.....

Keep stringing it along... 'air conditioning' doesn't
have 'refrigeration' as part of it? Would you never
find a HeadMaster(tm) on an air conditioner?

> > Well, describe how I 'choked'

>=20
> lol so you can continue to spin away and ask the same question over =

and over=20
> ignoring my intial answer like a little kid not getting his way? :-)=20
> initially you choked by stating it was hvac related. secondly you =

choked by=20
> suggesting you could simply bypass it (thats what you get for asking =

someone=20
> else who is as ignorant as you). finally youve yet to give me an=20
> alternative solution to replacing a failed HMC in a pinch.

Put in a straight piece of pipe... remember? And just
don't let the ambient get too low! Probably need to
remove refrigerant as well. A three-port device would
need a plug for the bypass route.

> but your failure is no surprise......just add it to your long list. =

:-)

There's a little drool on your goofy grin... watch it.

>>=20
>>> TRANSLATION --> "red herring". i never said that an HMC was or was =

not a=20
>>> brand or anything else. i just threw out the term knowing you would =

choke=20
>>>on it.

>>TRANSLATION--> "I'd better back away from that one!"

>=20
> wow......thanks for the sincere flattery.=20

Nice crawfish move! Indeed you backed away...

>>Actually, I don't give a **** *what* you think you said
>>about any HMC... it's a brand name, and Freon's
>>a compound, and you're stuck with it!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "im mad because i choked on it"=20
> freon is a brand name, but i wouldnt expect you to say anything =

factual.

You're still stuck with it... used a brand name after
complaining of same. Pot-Kettle-Black. Especially
since nobody here used 'Freon' as an arcane
way to hide information that they were flaunting.
=20
> > I actually gave a pretty good explanation of how it
> > could be used

>=20
> lol.....only in your ignorant mind! :-) give your little explanation =

in a=20
> room full of experienced refrigeration techs and watch how many choke. =

:-)

Well, can't you do the same as that 'room full'?
Go ahead, take it apart! We'll start with 'high
side'... was that wrong?

> > I asked nobody... and you can't prove otherwise.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "i asked another ignorant fool" :-)

You don't believe me! You actually think I=20
cheated! Anyone else here think I cheated?
__
Steve
..

Old July 14th 05, 04:48 PM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
> >=20
> > "L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =

> > > Stevie, I can't believe you can asked the same stupid question =

over, and
> > > over again! You must have bought your diploma from a school like
> > > Berkeley we saw on television the other day. OK, once again the =

answer
> > > is: everyone knows except apparently you the winds blow away from =

the
> > > equator to the west, west, north in our northern hemisphere and =

just the
> > > opposite on the other side of the equator, to the east, east, =

south.
> > > This proves all bleeding heart liberals are liars, for overlooking =

that
> > > fact, in their attempt to blame American's chlorofluorocarbons for =

the
> > > ozone holes in the southern hemisphere. Physically impossible!

> >=20
> > So if I go stand on the Equator, then magically the air from
> > the North side will only blow North, and the air from the
> > South side will only blow South? What about the vacuum
> > in between? And what keeps the air one foot north from
> > mixing with the air one foot south? And what about mid-
> > Spring or Fall, and the Sun is at vertex at one of the
> > Tropics? Have you ever seen the Analemma, Bill?
> > It means that the Sun is not always directly overhead
> > at the Equator... it goes back and forth. This creates
> > high and low pressure zones on different sides of the
> > Equator... and we know what that means!
> >=20
> > What if I breathe air one foot north, then walk over
> > and breathe it out one foot south? Will an Atmospheric
> > Policeman stop me?

> Yes I've used a sexton and an atomic clock radio to find my
> position, it was apart of my ARMY surveyors training:
> http://www.billhughes.com/trigmarker.jpg It was my job to give an
> azimuth, and distance to target coordinance longitude and latitude.
> reminds me, as a bleeding heart liberal, you've never done anything in
> the service to our country, have you?

The *king* of the non-sequitur! Just answer the questions...
and your assertion that Democrats have not served in the
Armed Forces is patently absurd... you need a brain scan.
Remember the Chickenhawks! Have *they* been in the
Armed Forces? No! Neither have I.
__
Steve
..

Old July 14th 05, 08:41 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Then you will never be anything, but a second class citizen. Just
another freeloader.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 05, 08:50 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Did we forget, Freon is made up of Chlorine, Fluorine, and Carbon:
http://physics.nist.gov/cgi-bin/Star...s.pl?matno=161
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 05, 08:59 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Just so you now know, the volume change created by mixing is their
new density.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 05, 09:01 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Taken out of context as bleeding heart lying liberals often do.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 14th 05, 09:06 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

You keep harping the same thing over and over, like a female, do
people call you girlieman?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 15th 05, 12:17 AM
jeff

"The volume change created by mixing is their new density"

One of your best by far. FWIW, density is mass/volume. A change in
volume may reflect a change in density, and a change in density may be
reflected by a change in volume, but the two are not equivalent. I'm
still waiting for you to stop trying to describe what has happened, and
state why.