Off Topic: Home town team doing good.

Old August 24th 05, 05:29 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Default Off Topic: Home town team doing good.

Rancho Buena Vista's team wins it's third playoff game at the
Little League World Series:
http://online.tvguide.com/search/lis...rld%2 0Series

Prefered Time:
Wednesday, 24 12:00 AM Little League World Series:Pool-round play 28
ESPN2
Wednesday, 24 12:00 PM Little League World Series:International
semifinal 27 ESPN
Wednesday, 24 12:00 PM Little League World Series:International
semifinal 703 ESPNHD
Wednesday, 24 4:30 PM Little League World Series:U.S. semifinal 27 ESPN
Wednesday, 24 4:30 PM Little League World Series:U.S. semifinal 703
ESPNHD
Thursday, 25 12:00 AM Little League World Series:U.S. semifinal 27 ESPN
Thursday, 25 12:00 AM Little League World Series:U.S. semifinal 703
ESPNHD
Thursday, 25 12:00 PM Little League World Series:International semifinal
27 ESPN
Thursday, 25 12:00 PM Little League World Series:International semifinal
703 ESPNHD
Thursday, 25 4:30 PM Little League World Series:U.S. semifinal 28 ESPN2
Friday, 26 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International semifinal
27 ESPN
Friday, 26 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International semifinal
703 ESPNHD
Saturday, 27 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International semifinal
27 ESPN
Saturday, 27 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International semifinal
703 ESPNHD
Saturday, 27 12:30 PM Little League World Series:U.S. championship 10
KGTV
Saturday, 27 12:30 PM Little League World Series:U.S. championship 710
KGTV-DT
Saturday, 27 4:30 PM Little League World Series:International
championship 27 ESPN
Saturday, 27 4:30 PM Little League World Series:International
championship 703 ESPNHD
Sunday, 28 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International
championship 27 ESPN
Sunday, 28 12:00 AM Little League World Series:International
championship 703 ESPNHD
Sunday, 28 9:00 AM Little League World Series:Consolation game 27 ESPN
Sunday, 28 9:00 AM Little League World Series:Consolation game 703
ESPNHD
Sunday, 28 12:30 PM Little League World Series:Championship game 10 KGTV
Sunday, 28 12:30 PM Little League World Series:Championship game 710
KGTV-DT
Old August 25th 05, 03:04 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Six to two, VISTA!!!!! Now on to Saturday at three thirty Preferred
Time for all the marbles.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old August 29th 05, 02:05 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Well we lost to Hawaii, but won against Japan today making Vista
number three little league in the World! We'll a pretty proud town for
the next couple weeks with our planned parades.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/