I'm Not the Only One Who Hates Driving in Tucson

Old February 8th 05, 09:55 PM
Brent P

You need to start he http://www.motorists.org/

Old February 8th 05, 10:00 PM
Brent P

In article >, Mike Z. Helm wrote:

> I'm pro-RLC and I want those defects fixed.

Fix the defects first. That's all I want seen done. But it's not being
done. RLCs serve revenue generation and nothing more.

>>> I have no problem with implementing standards for RLCs - in fact I've
>>> mentioned a few in this thread.

>>But they aren't done.

> Neither are RLCs.

Chicago is growing the RLC program. It has yet to my knowledge started a
project to find out what may be wrong with various intersections.

Old February 8th 05, 10:07 PM
the guvner

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:48:33 -0700, "Phxbrd"

>> >Oh that? That name's an insignificant blip in the big picture going back
>> >30,000 years or so....

>> But why would someone with no engle blood end up with an engle name?

>Bad luck and poor timing have caused many such tragedies. It's my
>cross-eyed bear....

Imagine, you could be related to your friend with the camera...

Have you looked into your engle roots?
Old February 9th 05, 12:36 AM
Phxbrd

"the guvner" > wrote in message
news

back

> >> But why would someone with no engle blood end up with an engle name?

> >Bad luck and poor timing have caused many such tragedies. It's my
> >cross-eyed bear....

> Imagine, you could be related to your friend with the camera...

Arrrggghhh!!!

> Have you looked into your engle roots?

Why would I do that? Let them look into me....

Old February 9th 05, 12:39 AM
Phxbrd

"Brent P" > wrote in message
> In article >, Phxbrd wrote:

knows

> > wrote

known

red".

are
> > 10

work.

> > years
> >>
> >> You don't want to respond to the point being made. Figures.

> > There's no point except that you're ignorant on the subject. Bluster

fails
> > again. Go learn!

> You need to start he http://www.motorists.org/

You think a red light runner club can explain to you how RLCs work? Why not
just look up RLC? It's really not that hard to do....

Old February 9th 05, 03:13 AM
Brent P

In article >, Phxbrd wrote:

>> You need to start he http://www.motorists.org/

> You think a red light runner club can explain to you how RLCs work? Why not
> just look up RLC? It's really not that hard to do....

You act like judy, you're now kill filed like judy.

Old February 9th 05, 05:35 AM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvner
> said:

> But why would someone with no engle blood end up with an engle
> name?

A real sick joke..?

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.
Old February 9th 05, 09:08 AM
the guvner

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:36:29 -0700, "Phxbrd"

>back

>> >Bad luck and poor timing have caused many such tragedies. It's my
>> >cross-eyed bear....

>> Imagine, you could be related to your friend with the camera...

>Arrrggghhh!!!

Sorry.

>> Have you looked into your engle roots?

>Why would I do that? Let them look into me....

Have you had any takers?

opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 03:49 AM
HEMI's HOT Luke Smith Driving 208 December 19th 04 05:27 PM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM
Tucson Antique Car Driving Luke Antique cars 2 February 9th 04 10:03 AM