Infineon - Sears Point ?

Old August 26th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Samson

Default Infineon - Sears Point ?

Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
race track?

\Samson
Old August 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

I believe GTR has Sears Point....

and it is also ported to rFactor.
I run Sears Point in rFactor myself.

http://gtr-racers.hsw.hu/downloads.php?cat_id=3

4th track down the list

Old August 26th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Samson wrote:

> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
> race track?

The only decent version I've found so far is unfortunately for Nascar
Racing 2003 Season. There are a few versions floating around that are
conversions of the EA NASCAR versions but they're pretty awful (same
with Watkins Glen). Hopefully someone will make decent versions of
these tracks for F1C/GTR/GTL/rFactor.

Old August 26th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Samson wrote:
> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
> race track?

Several. NR2003 has it, plus there are conversions for rFactor and GT
Legends amongst others.

Cheers
Tony
Old August 28th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Nascar Racing 2003.

-Larry

Old August 28th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andreas Davour

Samson > writes:

> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
> race track?

F1C and GPL. The GPL track is hard as hell to drive fast, but quite fun.

/andreas

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old September 2nd 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Samson wrote:
> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
> race track?
>
> \Samson

GT4!!!

Old September 2nd 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Samson

"==--==" > wrote:

>I believe GTR has Sears Point....
>
>and it is also ported to rFactor.
>I run Sears Point in rFactor myself.
>
>http://gtr-racers.hsw.hu/downloads.php?cat_id=3
>
>4th track down the list
>

>"Samson" > wrote in message
.. .

>> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
>> race track?
>>
>> \Samson

I am new to driving sims. Just dabbling with a few Demo versions from
a few gaming sites. I'd never heard of rFacto until you mentioned it
above.

I've been trying it out for the last week and it is lots of fun. I
am considering paying for the full version -- that is a rare thing
with me. Is this the best of what's out there for a PC? -- I
realize that this type of question is often not a simple answer and
that the standard response can be "it all depends......" but anyway
is RTrack considered a pretty good one? Is anything else considered
far better in any other way? (it doesn't necessarily have to have
Sears Point on it).

\Samson
Old September 3rd 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
COREY

Samson wrote:
> "==--==" > wrote:
>
>> I believe GTR has Sears Point....
>>
>> and it is also ported to rFactor.
>> I run Sears Point in rFactor myself.
>>
>> http://gtr-racers.hsw.hu/downloads.php?cat_id=3
>>
>> 4th track down the list
>>

>> "Samson" > wrote in message
>>> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
>>> race track?
>>>
>>> \Samson

> I am new to driving sims. Just dabbling with a few Demo versions from
> a few gaming sites. I'd never heard of rFacto until you mentioned it
> above.
>
> I've been trying it out for the last week and it is lots of fun. I
> am considering paying for the full version -- that is a rare thing
> with me. Is this the best of what's out there for a PC? -- I
> realize that this type of question is often not a simple answer and
> that the standard response can be "it all depends......" but anyway
> is RTrack considered a pretty good one? Is anything else considered
> far better in any other way? (it doesn't necessarily have to have
> Sears Point on it).
>
> \Samson

Yes. Check out rfactorcentral.net for all the stuff available for it (so
far)