Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS

Old August 26th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.misc
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Nothing can go worgn.....CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:04:54 -0400, "William Munny"
> wrote:

>"C. E. White" > wrote in message
>> CASH FOR CLUNKERS CHAOS
>> Clunker system crashes again, NADA may seek deadline extension
>> Neil Roland
>> Automotive News
>> August 25, 2009 - 2:52 pm ET
>>
>> WASHINGTON -- The government's cash-for-clunkers computer system for
>> dealers crashed again this afternoon, a National Automobile Dealers
>> Association spokesman said.
>>

>Yeah, these sure are the guys I want handling my healthcare....

I would imagine that the people who set up the system were private
contractors that the gvt paid to do the work. If that's the case then
it is private industry that is not up to the task and it would have
been better for the gvt to have done it themselves, if they wanted it
done right.