2000 LS1 Air Conditioning recharging

Old June 2nd 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default 2000 LS1 Air Conditioning recharging

I agree SnoMan, thanks for your comment, I WAS insulted. I am an intense
DIYer, I do most everything myself. My wife has to take her car in from time
to time when I'm out of town (and I hate that). I do all of my own home and
auto repairs & upgrades. I'm restoring a 72 mach1 from the ground up. I
just never had to mess with A/C recharging before I owned a NEW Saturn.
Dave

Old June 2nd 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

> FWIW, I disagree with you, SnoMan. As a non-DIY-er, I would not have
> been insulted by this reply; in fact, I would appreciate the advice and the
> delivery of that advice.

Thanks Steve but I couldn't care less what Snoman says anymore. He very
much likes to get into arguments and split hairs over nothing. Thus I
blocked him some time back and no longer see his post unless someone
includes his text in a reply. I guess no one knows what "IMO" means
anymore. Next time I'll use IMHO as well as a link to acronymfinder.com
so no ones panties get into a bunch.

In article >,
says...
> I agree SnoMan, thanks for your comment, I WAS insulted. I am an intense
> DIYer, I do most everything myself. My wife has to take her car in from time
> to time when I'm out of town (and I hate that). I do all of my own home and
> auto repairs & upgrades. I'm restoring a 72 mach1 from the ground up. I
> just never had to mess with A/C recharging before I owned a NEW Saturn.
> Dave

If you felt this was insulting it wasnt my intent. I've seen far to
many contaminated and further damaged AC systems as well as people
having had vented refrigerant through blowing out seals or by other
means into the ozone. Thus I will never spur on any DIY'er in a/c
service.

BTW you're a hard person to pin down. You rely on dealerships to
maintain your cars but yet you're a DIY'er? I wouldnt set foot in any
dealership or new car lot if that was the case.
Old June 2nd 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Like I said before, I travel a lot and my wife is not a DIYer.
I won't let her ever go to another saturd dealer again!
And BTW, I read the thread again and it wasn't insulting after all. I guess
the way I read the part "..if you don't know that..."
but you were referring to a safety issue, you weren't insulting my
intelligence. I appreciate that.
Can't we all get along?

Old June 2nd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 03:28:23 GMT, BläBlä

> Thanks Steve but I couldn't care less what Snoman says anymore. He very
>much likes to get into arguments and split hairs over nothing.

I can see why when you hide behind a name and insult other. You have
issues with those that call your bluff.
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com

Recharging the Air Conditioning SKODAMAN VW water cooled 1 April 17th 06 09:06 PM
93 Mustang tach shows 2000 rpm at idle. seems like 2000 rpm is thenew zero??? remove Ford Mustang 5 September 25th 05 06:40 PM
2000 Ford E-150, Air Conditioning, and Engine Hesitation [email protected] Technology 1 June 13th 05 03:40 AM
Misfires above 2000 RPM. JimS Jeep 5 March 14th 05 06:08 PM
e36 automatic air conditioning controls Q boy BMW 2 October 15th 04 12:08 AM