latest Saturn Horror Story

Old April 25th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default latest troll Horror Story

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:36:04 GMT, blah blah > wrote:

>> You honestly believe <snip>

> I do machining on the side, I dont need a lecture on the fitting and
>expansion characteristics of metal.

I do not care what you do on the side, I have nearly a 30 year
background in electrical and mechnical engineering and I know various
materials well and there limitations from a design point of veiw.
Anyone that suggests that they use stop leak in new engines is really
kinda clueless on this matter and should seek another less challanging
field. While it is true that some surface can be tuff to seal they
call all be overcome with the use proper materails, sealent and
assembly procedures.
-----------------
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com
Old April 26th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

> 30 year
> background in electrical and mechnical engineering and I know various
> materials well and there limitations from a design point

Obviously no automotive background or training in the past 15 years...

> Anyone that suggests that they use stop leak in new engines is really
> kinda clueless on this matter

LOL They have been using stop leaks in engines for years! In fact Saturn
had been using ginger root since they started! More and more
manufacturers have been looking for ways to prolong inevitable leaks.
You seem to think no engine ever leaks if its "designed correctly"...
lol. Get yourself a few friends that are ASE techs. You might be able to
keep up on current automotive technology... lol clueless.
Old April 26th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:02:37 GMT, blah blah > wrote:

>LOL They have been using stop leaks in engines for years! In fact Saturn
>had been using ginger root since they started! More and more
>manufacturers have been looking for ways to prolong inevitable leaks.
>You seem to think no engine ever leaks if its "designed correctly"...
>lol. Get yourself a few friends that are ASE techs. You might be able to
>keep up on current automotive technology... lol clueless.

Not one car ships with it and while some shady dealer may use it it is
not a cure and it reduces oil lubrication properties too so it is
silly to use. Your handle "blah blah" says it all about some of your
words of wisedom.
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com