logitech Momo Racing or Formula Force GP wheels.

Old December 12th 04, 06:25 PM
Bryn James

Default logitech Momo Racing or Formula Force GP wheels.

I am about to order one of these wheels (current Logitech products).

The Momo costs about double the Formula Force GP. The only obvious
difference is the gear shift lever on the Momo.

The Momo is said to have 240 degrees rotation; the rotation of the
Formula Force is unspecified. Anyone know what it is?

Any comments please?

--
Bryn
Old December 12th 04, 08:25 PM

My first wheel was the Formula Force GP. The bearings got quite loose
or possibly started out that way. The rotation is 180 degrees IIRC.
It's an OK wheel for the money, but I beleive that the Momo is a better
value if you can spend the money.

Old December 12th 04, 08:54 PM
John Cauthen

I"ve got them both... the MOMO Racing Force is worth the extra money,
believe me!

Old December 12th 04, 10:10 PM
DJSpeedy

"John Cauthen" > wrote in message
> I"ve got them both... the MOMO Racing Force is worth the extra money,
> believe me!

I would have to concur about the MOMO. I've already reduced my NRank by 6
points with it. :-)

I was previously using a MS SW non-FF wheel...so what does the above
statement ^^^^ say? lol!

Old December 13th 04, 10:12 AM
Bryn James

Thanks for the replies folks.

Momo ordered

--
Bryn
Old December 13th 04, 10:56 PM

Hope you didn't rip yourself off.. a new MOMO can be as cheap as =A360
at the moment, whilst Formula Force can go for =A325..