Forza 2

Old September 3rd 06, 01:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
schooner

Default Forza 2

Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
latest trailer is any indication.
With the release of the new MS wheel at the same time on the 360 it might be
the closest yet to sim racing on the console. I guess only time will tell
for sure.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2607

Old September 3rd 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave[_3_]

In article <TPzKg.1045$Hr1.814@clgrps12>, "schooner" > wrote:
>Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
>latest trailer is any indication.
>With the release of the new MS wheel at the same time on the 360 it might be
>the closest yet to sim racing on the console. I guess only time will tell
>for sure.
>
>http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2607

Thanks for the look. You are correct, time will tell. I got tired
of fussing with PC sims a few years back and have been playing
Forza, GT3-GT4, etc on the consoles. I'm pretty happy with them.
But having just gone back to Forza after about a year away, I think
it still has a ways to go. Hopefully #2 will raise it to the next
level.
Old September 5th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
bobby-ricky

On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 12:24:19 GMT,
schooner wrote:

> Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
> latest trailer is any indication.
> With the release of the new MS wheel at the same time on the 360 it might be
> the closest yet to sim racing on the console. I guess only time will tell
> for sure.
>
> http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2607

without a track editor, i'll pass on
it.
Old September 6th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
AirRaid

schooner wrote:
> Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
> latest trailer is any indication.
> With the release of the new MS wheel at the same time on the 360 it might be
> the closest yet to sim racing on the console. I guess only time will tell
> for sure.
>
> http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2607

the trailer is just a fancy pre-rendered CGI video, nothing more. the
actual game won't be THAT nice. at least Forza 2 will be 60FPS, twice
the framerate of the original Forza on the old Xbox.

realtime screens of Forza 2 have been released.

http://forzamotorsport.net/090506-1.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...0?dmode=source

Forza Car List Rob Berryhill Simulators 19 May 7th 05 11:37 PM
has anyone tried Forza using a wheel ?? meee Simulators 3 May 7th 05 04:31 AM
Forza: Undriveable from 'cockpit' view. no Simulators 11 May 6th 05 09:45 PM
Forza [email protected] Simulators 6 May 6th 05 06:21 PM
FORZA Motorsport -- What's the Scoop? [email protected] Simulators 11 January 6th 05 06:57 PM