'05/'06 mustang seats

Old July 12th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default '05/'06 mustang seats

Does anyone know where I can get seats from a '05/'06 Mustang? Not seat
covers or replacement leather, but the actuall seats themselves.

Old July 12th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Hawgman

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone know where I can get seats from a '05/'06 Mustang? Not seat
> covers or replacement leather, but the actuall seats themselves.

Keep an eye on ebay. I see them there pretty regularly posted by people
gutting the interior to make a race car.

Old July 12th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

check Avanti Motors in Vila Rica (sp?) Georgia.

the new Avantis are made from Mustangs........a lot of the tires, wheels
and other parts you see on eBay are take-offs from new Mustangs they are
converting.

you can Google "Avanti Motors" to find their webpage and email them -
they have a "parts request" feature.