The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

Old September 24th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling

Default The Big Three-still ruling after nearly 100 years

That's a very reasoned and rational comment. Thank you for your
contribution to the debate.

DAS

---

"duty-honor-country" > wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Old September 24th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling

Default The Big Three-dying after nearly 100 years

Just curious how this passes any "So what?" test.

DAS

---

[...]

Old September 24th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default The Big Three-dying out after nearly 100 years

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:26:02 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"
> wrote:

>>"duty-honor-country" > wrote in message

ups.com...
[...]
>> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

>That's a very reasoned and rational comment. Thank you for your
>contribution to the debate. <snip>

You cannot expect much more from a paranoid delusional with
THC-induced Personality Disorder...among other maladies. Also note
how he cancels his most inflammatory posts on Google's servers,
knowing full well that NNTP servers pick them up almost immediately,
but he reasons he cannot be banned, because Google cannot see the
post. Not so, as he'll soon find out.
Old September 25th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default The Big Three-dying out after nearly 100 years-PROOF of DeserTBob's anti-American attitude

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:26:02 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"
> > wrote:
>
> >>"duty-honor-country" > wrote in message

> ups.com...
> [...]
> >>
> >> Time to stomp some Jap ****box ass...

> >That's a very reasoned and rational comment. Thank you for your
> >contribution to the debate. <snip>

> You cannot expect much more from a paranoid delusional with
> THC-induced Personality Disorder...among other maladies. Also note
> how he cancels his most inflammatory posts on Google's servers,
> knowing full well that NNTP servers pick them up almost immediately,
> but he reasons he cannot be banned, because Google cannot see the
> post. Not so, as he'll soon find out.

I told ya folks, he's really a RICER in disguise, now he's downing
CHRYSLER as well.

on a Chrysler group, to boot...

remember the warnings ??

Old September 26th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default The Big Three still dominating-while things get "worser" in DeserTBoob's mind

Sofa King wrote:
> On 25 Sep 2006 14:39:14 -0700, wrote:
>

> >DeserTBoB wrote:
> >> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:26:02 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"

> >> ups.com...
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> You cannot expect much more from a paranoid delusional with
> >> THC-induced Personality Disorder...among other maladies. Also note
> >> how he cancels his most inflammatory posts on Google's servers,
> >> knowing full well that NNTP servers pick them up almost immediately,
> >> but he reasons he cannot be banned, because Google cannot see the
> >> post. Not so, as he'll soon find out.

> >I told ya folks, he's really a RICER in disguise, now he's downing
> >CHRYSLER as well.
> >
> >on a Chrysler group, to boot...
> >
> >remember the warnings ??

> I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !
>
> I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !
>
> I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !

looks like DeserTBob finally cracked, folks- DeserTBob is over on
alt.collecting 8tracks attacking peoples' innocent wives now- and he
also created about 8 fake newsgroup accounts yesterday, to post the ALL
CAPS nonsense you see above

I told ya- He'll destroy your newsgroup

Old September 26th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
CAINE

duty-honor-country CHarlie Nudo Drums PA wrote:
> Sofa King wrote:

> > >I told ya folks, he's really a RICER in disguise, now he's downing
> > >CHRYSLER as well.
> > >
> > >on a Chrysler group, to boot...
> > >
> > >remember the warnings ??

> > I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !
> >
> > I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !
> >
> > I SOFA KING, WE TODD ED !

> looks like DeserTBob finally cracked, folks- DeserTBob is over on
> alt.collecting 8tracks attacking peoples' innocent wives now- and he
> also created about 8 fake newsgroup accounts yesterday, to post the ALL
> CAPS nonsense you see above

Let's not play the victim Charlie.

You called my wife at work. You also posted her phone number and urged
people to call her at work all because you lost a flame war. You have a
history of posting peoples addresses and phone numbers when you are
getting your ass kicked.

People rememeber that you followed him here and started the ****.