Misfiring Town and County 3.8L

Old June 10th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Misfiring Town and County 3.8L

max you are wrong not all tsb applies to all vehicles nor do i think so
boy oh boy u are starting to sound alot like stern

Old June 10th 06, 11:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

that sure wouldn't be u

Old June 11th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

You cannot reflash a PCM if there is no reflash available!!! When you
connect to Tech tools and show all available updates...if there is no flash
for it how can you flash it???? You keep telling people on here there is a
TSB or a recall out on vehicles that aren't.
The original poster is asking you for the TSB number and you still haven't
answered him because there isn't one.
Is this how you fix cars? shot gun repair?? Misinforming customers??
Take a deep breath the next time you post and read what you type.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old June 11th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Old June 12th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

no, i quit the dealer so i wouldn't misinform them or throw parts at it like
you do.dealers don't pay techs to properly trouble shoot cars esp. dc techs
just swap parts
there is a tsb for a misfire and it was early04 and that van inquestion might
or might not fall under that tsb
give me your pass word to dealerconnect and i will find it for u since u can't
seem to and u know as well as i do the most current flash will more than likely
cover that misfire issue too since the pcm part numbers is the tech tool rule
of thumb so it may not show that one tsb now dan you can oh i'm sorry your
name is glenn but have become as arrogant as him that post has come and gone
and so should you

the more arrogant a man becomes the less he can think

Old June 12th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

--

"philthy" > wrote in message
> no, i quit the dealer so i wouldn't misinform them or throw parts at it

like
> you do.dealers don't pay techs to properly trouble shoot cars esp. dc

techs

I understand why they let you go dirty.
> just swap parts
> there is a tsb for a misfire and it was early04 and that van inquestion

might
> or might not fall under that tsb
> give me your pass word to dealerconnect and i will find it for u since u

can't
> seem to and u know as well as i do the most current flash will more than

likely

You CANNOT relash a moduel if there is none.

You tell people on her all the time there is a TSB or recall when there isnt

philthy: Do you happen to know the TSB # that calls for PCM reflash?
This poster is still waiting for an answer after you told him there is a
reflash. well we are waiting for your reply??

> cover that misfire issue too since the pcm part numbers is the tech tool

rule
> of thumb so it may not show that one tsb now dan you can oh i'm sorry

your
> name is glenn but have become as arrogant as him that post has come and

gone
> and so should you

Do you want me to get you the post?

Old June 12th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:45:53 -0400, philthy > wrote:

>no, i quit the dealer so i wouldn't misinform them or throw parts at it like
>you do.dealers don't pay techs to properly trouble shoot cars esp. dc techs
>just swap parts
>there is a tsb for a misfire and it was early04 and that van inquestion might
>or might not fall under that tsb
>give me your pass word to dealerconnect and i will find it for u since u can't
>seem to and u know as well as i do the most current flash will more than likely
>cover that misfire issue too since the pcm part numbers is the tech tool rule
>of thumb so it may not show that one tsb now dan you can oh i'm sorry your
>name is glenn but have become as arrogant as him that post has come and gone
>and so should you

I dunno about anyone else, but I for one am waiting for you to put up,
or shut up

let me refresh your memory though, in case you're forgotten
On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:25:56 -0400, philthy > wrote:
>seen a alot of the vans do this and there was a tsb that also required a
>reflash of the pcm and replacing wires and plugs

if you know there's a TSB, then you should be able to find it, so
please, back up your claims.

I don't know glenn, beyond here. I've had a few problems, and read
others problems and he's always been clear, concise, and accurate in
his help. For that I thank him. What little i've read of your stuff
(this thread0 seems that you like to say stuff with no proof at all.
All show and no go, lots of pep, lack of poke, all mouth and no
trousers. call it what you will. thats the impression i'm gettng of

Old June 12th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

--

"flobert" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:45:53 -0400, philthy > wrote:
>
> >no, i quit the dealer so i wouldn't misinform them or throw parts at it

like
> >you do.dealers don't pay techs to properly trouble shoot cars esp. dc

techs
> >just swap parts
> >there is a tsb for a misfire and it was early04 and that van inquestion

might
> >or might not fall under that tsb
> >give me your pass word to dealerconnect and i will find it for u since u

can't
> >seem to and u know as well as i do the most current flash will more than

likely
> >cover that misfire issue too since the pcm part numbers is the tech tool

rule
> >of thumb so it may not show that one tsb now dan you can oh i'm sorry

your
> >name is glenn but have become as arrogant as him that post has come and

gone
> >and so should you

> I dunno about anyone else, but I for one am waiting for you to put up,
> or shut up
>
> let me refresh your memory though, in case you're forgotten
> On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:25:56 -0400, philthy > wrote:
> >seen a alot of the vans do this and there was a tsb that also required a
> >reflash of the pcm and replacing wires and plugs

> if you know there's a TSB, then you should be able to find it, so
> please, back up your claims.
>
> I don't know glenn, beyond here. I've had a few problems, and read
> others problems and he's always been clear, concise, and accurate in
> his help. For that I thank him. What little i've read of your stuff
> (this thread0 seems that you like to say stuff with no proof at all.
> All show and no go, lots of pep, lack of poke, all mouth and no
> trousers. call it what you will. thats the impression i'm gettng of
> you
>

> >the more arrogant a man becomes the less he can think
> >

> >maxpower wrote:
> >
> >> You cannot reflash a PCM if there is no reflash available!!! When you
> >> connect to Tech tools and show all available updates...if there is no

flash
> >> for it how can you flash it???? You keep telling people on here there

is a
> >> TSB or a recall out on vehicles that aren't.
> >> The original poster is asking you for the TSB number and you still

haven't
> >> answered him because there isn't one.
> >> Is this how you fix cars? shot gun repair?? Misinforming customers??
> >> Take a deep breath the next time you post and read what you type.
> >>
> >> Glenn Beasley
> >> Chrysler Tech

so

reflash?

> >> pertains

Damn Flobert...how much do I own you for that?

Thanks

Old June 12th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:42:54 -0400, "maxpower"
> wrote:

.... unknonw because you put the sig mark before your text...

I just calling it as i see it Glenn. btw - thet - on a line marks the
start of a sig, so many clients omit what comes after it on a reply.
After your text, not before, k?
Old June 12th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"flobert" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:42:54 -0400, "maxpower"
> > wrote:
>
> ... unknonw because you put the sig mark before your text...
>
> I just calling it as i see it Glenn. btw - thet - on a line marks the
> start of a sig, so many clients omit what comes after it on a reply.
> After your text, not before, k?

You lost me here??????