Suzuki Forenza

Old August 19th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected][_1_]

Default Suzuki Forenza

What is up with Consumer Reports Slamming this car? In many words of
their reports & opinions they basically in a fancy manner said that the
car was a piece of ****.

As a Rebuttal. What else do they expect? You pay $14,000 USD for a
car with all the bells and whistles. Don't expect it to be in the same
relm as the cars in the $26,000 area. I've driven one of the new
Suzuki Forenzas and it was not a bad car. Sure it had a buzzy engine,
but you don't bujy a car like this for a great sounding engine anyway,
that's what a Corvette is for. The critics complained about gas
mileage and handling. Both of which weren't bad. The cornering was
just find on my test car. The gas mileage is average for the class
that the car is in.

I take everything CR says with a grain of salt. Crist, they even
compared a Ford Mustang to a Scion!!

East-

Old August 20th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Dave[_4_]

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> The Forenza really isn't such a bad car. I dont' believe anything CR
> says anymore. It's all a bunch of bull. I still can't believe they
> would compare a Mustang to a little 4 banger FWD Scion!

Actually, consumer reports is a great reference. Whatever CR likes, I know
to avoid like the plague. If I want to buy something, I look at whatever CR
hates, and that is my 'short list' to begin my own research. -Dave

AWA [OFFER] OEM Suzuki Transmission Parts [email protected] General 0 May 17th 06 10:51 PM
SUZUKI SIDEKICK 1996 4DOOR [email protected] 4x4 2 April 25th 06 05:19 PM
2004 Suzuki Forenza bri_cin Technology 1 December 10th 05 06:21 AM
Suzuki SJ10 carb conversion [email protected] 4x4 6 November 16th 05 08:45 AM
Suzuki Jeep Pictures link Khurram Khan 4x4 21 March 13th 05 12:02 AM