Cop threatens arrest over "F--- Bush" bumper sticker

Old January 25th 05, 07:42 PM
Sam O'Nella

Default Cop threatens arrest over "F--- Bush" bumper sticker

Isn't it the conservatives who create the laws making it legal to only ****
bush anyway?

Old January 26th 05, 09:34 PM
Sam O'Nella

> Alternately, what if I made a sticker that said 'Have Sex with Bush!'?
> Would that be acceptable?

It'd be more subtle to put the equivalent "do unto others as they do unto
you".

Old January 27th 05, 04:44 AM
Sam O'Nella

Here's what bush thinks of you... (and the rest of us for that matter)

http://66.98.158.49/26mtvs/bushflipoff.wmv

Old January 30th 05, 05:11 AM
Jim E

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in message

> "Mike Z. Helm" > wrote in message
>> On 25 Jan 2005 18:49:03 -0800,
>>

>> The use of the word "****" is not obscene.
>>

> Perhaps vulgar would be a better description.

Or liberal, perhaps progressive,,

Old January 30th 05, 08:19 PM
James C. Reeves

"Jim E" <FatboyPlonker@ FU.gov> wrote in message

> "James C. Reeves" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Mike Z. Helm" > wrote in message
>>> On 25 Jan 2005 18:49:03 -0800,
>>>

>>> The use of the word "****" is not obscene.
>>>

>> Perhaps vulgar would be a better description.
>>

> Or liberal, perhaps progressive,,

I don't know. Cheney has used the word a few times...he's hardly liberal
leaning. It remains vulgar regardless if the source is liberal/progressive
or conservative.

Old January 31st 05, 05:19 AM
Jim E

It's a word, whoopy ****.

Old January 31st 05, 02:22 PM
Sam O'Nella

> I don't know. Cheney has used the word a few times...he's hardly
> liberal leaning. It remains vulgar regardless if the source is
> liberal/progressive or conservative.

Oh come on, It's just a friggin word.

Old January 31st 05, 05:25 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:19:00 -0800, "Jim E" <FatboyPlonker@ FU.gov>
wrote:

>"James C. Reeves" > wrote in message

>>> Or liberal, perhaps progressive,,
>>>

>> I don't know. Cheney has used the word a few times...he's hardly liberal
>> leaning. It remains vulgar regardless if the source is
>> liberal/progressive or conservative.
>>

>It's a word, whoopy ****.

No ****. That's why people are outraged that a cop would threaten
someone with arrest simply because he didn't like what they said.
Old February 1st 05, 05:19 AM
Jim E

"Olaf Gustafson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:19:00 -0800, "Jim E" <FatboyPlonker@ FU.gov>
> wrote:

>>> I don't know. Cheney has used the word a few times...he's hardly
>>> liberal
>>> leaning. It remains vulgar regardless if the source is
>>> liberal/progressive or conservative.
>>>

>>It's a word, whoopy ****.
>>

> No ****. That's why people are outraged that a cop would threaten
> someone with arrest simply because he didn't like what they said.

A badge heavy dick head cop, how totally unbelievable NOT.

Old February 1st 05, 10:47 PM
James C. Reeves

"Jim E" <FatboyPlonker@ FU.gov> wrote in message

> It's a word, whoopy ****.

Words have specific meanings and generate specific emotions...that is part
of how they work in communication. If they were benign (no meaning)
communication could not happen. As it turns out, use of certain words in
communications can also generate a "picture" (or perception...real or not)
of the type or class of individual using the "language". I would virtually
guarantee that using words such as these on a resume probably won't get one
a job as a CEO.