2000 Pontiac Sunfire problems

Old January 4th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV

Default 2000 Pontiac Sunfire problems

Here is the situation . I tiurn the ignition on and no dash lights come on,
it won't start , notta . The headlights do come on when the switch is
activated.
There is power to the starter and power to the 50a fuse that says ignition
on it. So somewhere I am loosing power between the fuse and the ignition
switch. Is there a fusable link somewhere that I am missing ?
Thanks,
Raz

BTW: I would really like to get this fixed over the weekend , if anyone had
a wiring diagram that might be helpful also.

Old January 5th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV

Just found out another interesting thing, this car had been in the ditch and
I did not know it. Could this affect the situation ?
Thanks,
raz