Power window fuse - where is it located? (Honda Prelude)

Old September 5th 05, 04:44 PM
Daisy K.

Default Power window fuse - where is it located? (Honda Prelude)

I have '95 Prelude and the power window from the passenger's side
doesn't respond anymore.
On both doors the power window buttons do not respond for the
passenger's side window. (Driver side power window works, but has a
seperated button).

I -assume- this is a fuse problem, right? But where are they located?

I checked the diagram/fuse layout (left below) below the steering
wheel, but I can't see one for the power windows.

Can anyone help me out?

thx,
Daizie
Old September 6th 05, 02:50 AM
Charles

Daisy K. wrote:
> I have '95 Prelude and the power window from the passenger's side
> doesn't respond anymore.
> On both doors the power window buttons do not respond for the
> passenger's side window. (Driver side power window works, but has a
> seperated button).

On my '88 and probably yours too, the power windows are separately fused.

> I -assume- this is a fuse problem, right? But where are they located?

On my car fuse 5 feeds the passenger side and fuse 6 feeds the driver's side.
Both are rated at 15 amperes.

Do you have a main switch (for safety) near the driver's power window switches.
It might be defective or in the wrong position.
--
Chuck