CHINESE CAN'T DRIVE!

Old June 30th 05, 11:11 PM
M. S. Kim

Default CHINESE CAN'T DRIVE!

I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should be
viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons: their
vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and BMW, they
seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how to behave
safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the road, slowing
down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent reasons, disregarding
others on the road and making unsafe moves seem to be characteristics of
Chinese drivers. I guess these Chinese never had proper driving lessons or
they simply reflect their obnoxious culture through their driving
behaviors. In any case, driving in areas infested with Chinese (outside of
China, of course!) can be hazardous to everyone on the road.

May be it's better for everyone that the Chinese are banned from the roads.
Old June 30th 05, 11:21 PM
mo

"M. S. Kim" > wrote in message
news:1120169506.6acc8aebed25981a7478690d77bc3f9a@t eranews...

> I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should be
> viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons: their
> vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and BMW, they
> seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how to behave
> safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the road, slowing
> down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent reasons,
> disregarding
> others on the road and making unsafe moves seem to be characteristics of
> Chinese drivers. I guess these Chinese never had proper driving lessons or
> they simply reflect their obnoxious culture through their driving
> behaviors. In any case, driving in areas infested with Chinese (outside of
> China, of course!) can be hazardous to everyone on the road.
>
> May be it's better for everyone that the Chinese are banned from the
> roads.

so its not a good idea to visit Chinatown then?

Old July 1st 05, 03:54 AM
mentALEXcersize

I can get behind banning certain groups from driving. Watch and learn.

Banned: All beauracrats, politicos, and workers associated with any public
transit agency that can not support itself without massive taxpayer
assistance.

Banned: If your income is over $400,000/yr or under $20,000, and you have a
history of being involved in accidents.......you are using your class status
to escape responsible driving habits.

Banned from driving: Residents who can't provide evidence at a DMV testing
station of minimum written and verbal English skills related to driving.
This will avoid a common conversation after an accident in CA:
"Hey dude you just ran over my brother and that's part of his torso you're
dragging!"
"Bak-bak-bakka-bak-bakkity bak-bak!"
"Damnit show me some insurance or ID!"
"Bak-bak bakklmny da-bak bakker bye-bye asshole!"

Banned: People who believe that banning cell phones or other activities
that distract from driving should be the law of the road. Just imagine CA
drivers without distractions: Faster, focused, and even more prone to
getting ****ed off in traffic--sounds like a possible X-Box title crashfest.

Banned: Volvo station wagons being driven by leftist-bumper-sticker lovers
whose approach to driving makes me wonder if they think the dynamics of
space and time do not apply to them, and in fact, ban anyone in a Volvo who
cannot prove they are aware of the time of day, the day of the week, the
value of hard work, or the fact that they have not registered their Volvo as
rolling propaganda furthering the desires of:

The coming Chinese Overlords!!!!!! Now drive till your eyes bleed you tool!

Old July 1st 05, 04:06 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:11:46 GMT, "M. S. Kim" >
wrote:

>I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should be
>viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons: their
>vehicles.

Then I guess we don't have to worry about the Chinese getting cars and
buying up all the gasoline; the more they drive the faster they'll
wipe themselves out.

Old July 1st 05, 04:26 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, redleg wrote:

> > I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should
> > be viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons:
> > their vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and
> > BMW, they seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how
> > to behave safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the
> > road, slowing down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent
> > reasons, disregarding others on the road and making unsafe moves seem
> > to be characteristics of Chinese drivers. May be it's better for
> > everyone that the Chinese are banned from the roads.

> How do you they're Chinese? Maybe they are Vietnamese, Korean, or
> Japanese. Do you come alongside and ask them?

Redleg, Chinese don't look *anything* like Vietnamese, Korean or Japanese.
Are you saying all Asians look alike to you?
Old July 1st 05, 06:52 AM
Craig

"M. S. Kim" > wrote in message
news:1120169506.6acc8aebed25981a7478690d77bc3f9a@t eranews...

> I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should be
> viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons: their
> vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and BMW, they
> seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how to behave
> safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the road, slowing
> down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent reasons,

disregarding
> others on the road and making unsafe moves seem to be characteristics of
> Chinese drivers. I guess these Chinese never had proper driving lessons or
> they simply reflect their obnoxious culture through their driving
> behaviors. In any case, driving in areas infested with Chinese (outside of
> China, of course!) can be hazardous to everyone on the road.
>
> May be it's better for everyone that the Chinese are banned from the

roads.

Racist

Old July 1st 05, 10:15 AM
Chris Bacon

M. S. Kim wrote:
> I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should be
> viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons: their
> vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and BMW, they
> seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how to behave
> safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the road, slowing
> down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent reasons, disregarding
> others on the road and making unsafe moves seem to be characteristics of
> Chinese drivers. I guess these Chinese never had proper driving lessons or
> they simply reflect their obnoxious culture through their driving
> behaviors. In any case, driving in areas infested with Chinese (outside of
> China, of course!) can be hazardous to everyone on the road.
>
> May be it's better for everyone that the Chinese are banned from the roads.

Hm, probably more relevant to the USA than to Great Britian - of
course, everyone from the UK drives superbly, even the Chinese.

In the above, s/Chinese/USAian/g

FUs set.
Old July 1st 05, 06:19 PM
Stuart Gray

Why are all these merkins cross-posting to a UK group about Chinese? If they
have a problem with Chinese, just send em out cockle hunting.

Old August 25th 05, 09:38 PM
Dave Lister

"M. S. Kim" > wrote in
news:1120169506.6acc8aebed25981a7478690d77bc3f9a@t eranews:

> I'm not sure how the Chinese get their driver licenses but they should
> be viewed as potential criminals in possession of deadly weapons:
> their vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and
> BMW, they seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how
> to behave safely and in a civilized manner. Cutting off others on the
> road, slowing down in the middle of flowing traffic for no apparent
> reasons, disregarding others on the road and making unsafe moves seem
> to be characteristics of Chinese drivers. I guess these Chinese never
> had proper driving lessons or they simply reflect their obnoxious
> culture through their driving behaviors. In any case, driving in areas
> infested with Chinese (outside of China, of course!) can be hazardous
> to everyone on the road.
>
> May be it's better for everyone that the Chinese are banned from the
> roads.

****, I'd ban all Asians from the road.

Reminds me of the time I drove from LA to SLC on the 15. My very liberal
brother was getting after me for bitching about Asian drivers. We made a
bet about problem drivers on the road and what percentage were Asian.

By the end of the trip he was convinced.

--
Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick

Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time

Old August 26th 05, 05:18 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:38:41 GMT, Dave Lister

Same way as any other incompetent **** on the road gets one.

>> their vehicles. While many Chinese like to showoff their Mercedes and
>> BMW, they seem to have no idea how to drive them nor do they know how
>> to behave safely and in a civilized manner.

I gotta admit, just this evening I saw not one but two Orientals pull
boneheaded maneuvers. One was a limp-wrister driving a white Mercedes
who blew right through a stop sign; I guess he was squinting so much
he just didn't see it. Then, less than a minute later, a Peking
Duckling in an econobox followed another car into the left turn
pocket, decided she didn't really want to turn left after all, and
pulled out directly in front of oncoming traffic (accelerarting like a
slug, of course).

>****, I'd ban all Asians from the road.
>
>Reminds me of the time I drove from LA to SLC on the 15. My very liberal
>brother was getting after me for bitching about Asian drivers. We made a
>bet about problem drivers on the road and what percentage were Asian.
>
>By the end of the trip he was convinced.

Did you know that whenever an Asian driver gets confused, their first
response is to STOP DEAD - even if they're in the middle of the
street?