New anti-netstalking law

Old January 13th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default New anti-netstalking law

"Cracklin'" wrote in message

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s21...

"Roy" wrote in message
YOU never could tell the truth could you carol?

We'll find out.

====================================
He doesn't even realize he replied to his troll friend Cat Daddy at
prodigy.net . This CD is another troll that seldom posts anything but
personal attacks or harassment type messages. Roy doesn't know what

headers
are or how to read them.

Unlike you, Carol, who can't see the problem of a different version of
OE, a different timezone, and a different service in "our" headers. There's
not any common properties between the two, except in your raving
imagination.
Looks like your post here is a personal attack to me, hypocrite.

Unless someone replies to Roy, I don't see his
messages. I killefiled him as he's got a fouler mouth than I can
take........

The FAKE "Koi-Lo's" header:

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!ne wscon06.news.prodigy.com!p
rodigy.net!newsmst01b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com !postmaster.news.prodigy.c
om!newssvr29.news.prodigy.net.POSTED!362c90aa!not-for-mail
From: "Koi-lo"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: New anti-netstalking law

10
Jan 2006 00:16:15 EST)

CR.........
The JWs showed their true colors
here by posting people's personal information in hopes someone sicker than
there are "takes care of the problem" and silences the person. There is no
other reason to post personal information on Usenet.
See: (Message-ID: #1/1)
This JW posted his own personal information on the net, lied and blamed
Carol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Old January 13th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.privacy,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Default New anti-netstalking law - "And it will not stop until she is dead" claims Antonio L Santana/Camden NJ

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mutated Seabass is my real name. I changed it if and when I may or may
not be baptised in the Church of Non-Linear Time. The Church's prime
tenets a

A linear description of time is a damnable nuisance.

God has a sense of humor (as witnessed by the creation of Jehovahs
Witnesses).

(My friends call me Muty :-)

============================
Hi Muty. Welcome to rec.ponds. Just jump right in, the water's fine!
:-))
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old January 13th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.ponds

=======
Unlike you, Carol, who can't see the problem of a different version of
OE, a different timezone, and a different service in "our" headers.

And you'll claim you're not the cat daddy who sent me some nasty e-mails
last year from a prodigy.net account. You just seem to lurk here waiting to
attack anything I post. You don't reply to people's pond questions or
offer anything but personal attacks. If someone impersonated YOU then I'm
sorry.

There's
not any common properties between the two, except in your raving
imagination.

See? Mindless raving juvenile nonsense. What do you hope to accomplish by
acting like a socially retarded pre-teen?

Old January 13th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.ponds

"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"cat daddy" wrote in message

"Cracklin'" wrote in message
He doesn't even realize he replied to his troll friend Cat Daddy at
prodigy.net . This CD is another troll that seldom posts anything but
personal attacks or harassment type messages. Roy doesn't know what

headers
are or how to read them.

=======
Unlike you, Carol, who can't see the problem of a different version of
OE, a different timezone, and a different service in "our" headers.

And you'll claim you're not the cat daddy who sent me some nasty e-mails
last year from a prodigy.net account.

I have no Prodigy account.

You just seem to lurk here waiting to
attack anything I post.

I lurk here to read about ponds. I replied to your unfounded attack on
me.

You don't reply to people's pond questions or
offer anything but personal attacks. If someone impersonated YOU then I'm
sorry.

Someone obviously impersonated me. I don't email anyone from a Usenet
post.

There's
not any common properties between the two, except in your raving
imagination.

See? Mindless raving juvenile nonsense. What do you hope to accomplish

by
acting like a socially retarded pre-teen?

PKB.

Looks like your post here is a personal attack to me, hypocrite.

Old January 14th 06, 06:17 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds

"cat daddy" wrote in message
[rec.ponds,alt.privacy,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn snecked *again*]

"Koi-lo" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mutated Seabass is my real name. I changed it if and when I may or may
not be baptised in the Church of Non-Linear Time. The Church's prime
tenets a

A linear description of time is a damnable nuisance.

God has a sense of humor (as witnessed by the creation of Jehovahs
Witnesses).

(My friends call me Muty :-)

============================
Hi Muty. Welcome to rec.ponds. Just jump right in, the water's fine!
:-))

Lying crossposting twit.

================================
Oh, so she or he is NOT Welcome on rec.ponds (by you), and the water isn't
fine? Maybe you need to speak for yourself and let me speak for myself.

Old January 14th 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds,misc.legal

Default New anti-netstalking law - cat daddy net-stalks and harasses Carol from one NG to another.......

"cat daddy" wrote in message
[rec.ponds,alt.privacy,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn snecked]

"Cracklin'" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Koi-lo wrote:

--

Except you also violated the law, because it requires you to post with
your

Bull Feces, Your real name is:

==================================
Prove it. Then tell us when you expect to pay a visit. Judging by your
message below, you plan the murder it be soon.

I thought you promised to stop crossposting, Carol?

=====================================
I promised *YOU* I wouldn't cross-post? I can't seem to locate that message
but I'm sure you can provide it. It's strange you don't have a killfile.

MEOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! NOW SCAT net-stalking troll!

CR.....
"Mark Sornson"
wrote in message news:%[email protected]:
That wasn't Vance - it was "Ray Hollister".

~~~~~~~~
"Vance Liscomb" aka Ray Hollister
wrote in message :
I posted as Ray Hollister to see ........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND HE OUTED MARK SORNSON, his BROTHER JW.

Old January 14th 06, 01:48 PM posted to alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.atheism

Koi-lo wrote:
Oh, so she or he is NOT Welcome on rec.ponds (by you), and the water isn't
fine? Maybe you need to speak for yourself and let me speak for myself.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...

Very interesting, because Carol, for the Last Year you been speaking
for the entire rec.pond newsgroup, for AFN, and for ARJW, on who should
post to where and why.

Or do you believe that you are exemption to the rule?
But, I digress you are the poster child for Attention Whoredom.