New anti-netstalking law

Old January 10th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default New anti-netstalking law

http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news

Rock on, ponders! Looks like Jabby's years-long netstalking habit is
about to come to a screeeeeeeeeeeeching halt. All you have to do is report
him. And I doubt any of the little dupes of his will have much stomach for
this either, shortly.

Old January 10th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.ponds

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news

Rock on, ponders! Looks like Jabby's years-long netstalking habit is
about to come to a screeeeeeeeeeeeching halt. All you have to do is
report
him. And I doubt any of the little dupes of his will have much stomach
for
this either, shortly.

==============================
He can be reported to the Camden Police. Ask for Det. Gibson who is already
familiar with Jabber's net-stalking and threats. Jabber's real name is
Antonio L Santana. The Camden Police already have his last known address
and phone number.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

Old January 10th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...

http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news

Rock on, ponders! Looks like Jabby's years-long netstalking habit is
about to come to a screeeeeeeeeeeeching halt. All you have to do is
report
him. And I doubt any of the little dupes of his will have much stomach
for
this either, shortly.

==============================
He can be reported to the Camden Police. Ask for Det. Gibson who is

already
familiar with Jabber's net-stalking and threats. Jabber's real name is
Antonio L Santana. The Camden Police already have his last known address
and phone number.

Anyone he or his buddies have been stalking and etc. should certainly do
so immediately. This may be struck down as unconstitutional but for now
maybe it's good for something.

Old January 10th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news

==============================
He can be reported to the Camden Police. Ask for Det. Gibson who is
already familiar with Jabber's net-stalking and threats. Jabber's real
name is Antonio L Santana. The Camden Police already have his last known
address and phone number.
--

Except you also violated the law, because it requires you to post with your
real name.

--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1993...
Aquariums since 1905

Old January 10th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.ponds

Default New anti-netstalking law - CD changes name

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
. net...
"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news

==============================
He can be reported to the Camden Police. Ask for Det. Gibson who is
already familiar with Jabber's net-stalking and threats. Jabber's real
name is Antonio L Santana. The Camden Police already have his last known
address and phone number.
--

Except you also violated the law, because it requires you to post with
your real name.
Fortunately, my real name is Koi-lo.

=======================
Fortunately mine is also.
--

Ms. Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...

Old January 10th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.privacy,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Koi-lo wrote:

--

Except you also violated the law, because it requires you to post with your
real name.
Fortunately, my real name is Koi-lo.

--

Bull Feces, Your real name is:

Carolyn Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806
Phone 615-459-9345

Old January 10th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.ponds

YOU never could tell the truth could you carol?

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:16:15 GMT, "Koi-lo"
wrote:
"Koi-lo" wrote in message

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news
==============================
He can be reported to the Camden Police. Ask for Det. Gibson who is
already familiar with Jabber's net-stalking and threats. Jabber's real
name is Antonio L Santana. The Camden Police already have his last known
address and phone number.
--

Except you also violated the law, because it requires you to post with your
real name.
Fortunately, my real name is Koi-lo.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....
Old January 13th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.ponds

"Roy" wrote in message
YOU never could tell the truth could you carol?

We'll find out.

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:16:15 GMT, "Koi-lo"
wrote:
"Koi-lo" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s72...

Old January 13th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.ponds

"c-bee1" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s21...

"Roy" wrote in message
YOU never could tell the truth could you carol?

We'll find out.

====================================
He doesn't even realize he replied to his troll friend Cat Daddy at
prodigy.net . This CD is another troll that seldom posts anything but
personal attacks or harassment type messages. Roy doesn't know what headers
are or how to read them. Unless someone replies to Roy, I don't see his
messages. I killefiled him as he's got a fouler mouth than I can
take........

The FAKE "Koi-Lo's" header:

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!ne wscon06.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!newsmst01b.ne ws.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.prodigy .com!newssvr29.news.prodigy.net.POSTED!362c90aa!no t-for-mail
From: "Koi-lo"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: New anti-netstalking law

CR.........
The JWs showed their true colors
here by posting people's personal information in hopes someone sicker than
there are "takes care of the problem" and silences the person. There is no
other reason to post personal information on Usenet.
See: (Message-ID: #1/1)
This JW posted his own personal information on the net, lied and blamed
Carol.

Old January 13th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.privacy,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Default New anti-netstalking law - "And it will not stop until she is dead" claims Antonio L Santana/Camden NJ

Mutated Seabass is my real name. I changed it if and when I may or may
not be baptised in the Church of Non-Linear Time. The Church's prime
tenets a

A linear description of time is a damnable nuisance.

God has a sense of humor (as witnessed by the creation of Jehovahs
Witnesses).

(My friends call me Muty :-)