cat chasing goldfish on ice

Old January 13th 06, 03:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default cat chasing goldfish on ice

I thought y'all might enjoy this:
http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/cat-fish-p1.php
Old January 14th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.ponds

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:42:23 -0600, mark Bannister
wrote:

I thought y'all might enjoy this:
http://boreme.com/boreme/funny-2006/cat-fish-p1.php

Great video, though I wonder if this would overly stress the fish? I'm sure
it would stress the cat if it fell thru. ;o ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a

Rec.ponds FAQ Snooze General 7 April 11th 05 07:04 AM
goldfish vs. tropical [email protected] General 3 September 14th 04 04:20 AM
Arkansas Farm Produces Most U.S. Goldfish George General 0 August 23rd 04 02:12 AM
Goldfish aggressively chasing each other Larry Zafran Goldfish 4 January 7th 04 03:42 PM
Goldfish v Goldfish? Zoony Goldfish 3 November 27th 03 06:42 PM