vandals

Old November 5th 04, 10:56 PM
John

Default vandals

I'm having problems with vandals/car thieves in my neighborhood. 1
month ago someone tried to steal my truck('03 Ford F-150) during the
night. They trashed the passengers door lock and ruined the steering
column(chipped key). So, I got it fixed(cost me $500) bought the
Club thinking that might deter someone from using the old screwdriver
again. Then last night someone keyed my car right above the
passengers side lock and along the side of the truck. The 2 scratches
are really deep right down to baremetal. All total about a 1 foot
long scratch. I'm thinking it was done by the same guys that tried to
steal my truck before. I park on the city street and don't have a
garage to store it in. Is there anything I can do about this?

John
Old November 7th 04, 09:58 PM
kyle lallave

I suggest gettin a Viper alarm system and turn the sensitivity up all the
way so if something touches your car it will go off...i have a Viper alarm
system on my 1995 civic and i love it and it also comes with a LED light the
blinks when armed so people will know not to mess wit it...the basic one is
about 180 dollars
om...