weird wheel problem

Old November 19th 04, 11:57 PM
Hughes

Default weird wheel problem

I have a problem that just started with my game controller. Whenever I
push any of the buttons that are on my wheel, the wheel steers to the
left in the game. I am playing Nascar 2003 with a TSW, but it doesn't
seem to be a problem with the wheel itself. A friend has a wheel just
like mine and it does the same thing when I tried it on my computer.
It also does it when I calibrate it in Window's(98) control panel. It
has worked good for years and now this. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Hughes
Old November 22nd 04, 07:17 PM
Plowboy2

Hughes...

Does this (the button affects steering) happen on your friends PC? I
would have to say, you've ruled out that the wheel is bad, because you tried
his wheel on your computer, so now I have to say it is your computer that
has a problem, if your wheel and his wheel work fine hoooked to his PC...
driver or a setting that isn't the same.

Hughes enlightened us with: