Autofriedhof in Steiermark oder Kaernten

Old November 19th 04, 10:38 AM
disan

Default Autofriedhof in Steiermark oder Kaernten

Hello!

I'm looking for spare parts for OPEL Vectra 2.0 DTI 16V car. More
speciffic, I'm looking for BOSCH pump (error/feller 1220). Can someone
tell me where are some auto rubbish dumps/Autofriedhofen near Klagenfurt
oder Graz?

Vielen Dank!

Aleksander Savnik

Old November 19th 04, 02:03 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

1) Why don't you try Herr Professor Google? Or your local telephone book
or similar?

2) Opel is not even in the DC group - why are you posting here? The Opel
is a very common vehicle in Europe so you don't need to come this far. How
about your local telephone book?

DAS
---

lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 19th 04, 02:03 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

1) Why don't you try Herr Professor Google? Or your local telephone book
or similar?

2) Opel is not even in the DC group - why are you posting here? The Opel
is a very common vehicle in Europe so you don't need to come this far. How
about your local telephone book?

DAS
---

lkaboutautos.com...