1989 Mustang 5.0L Grey Passenger Seatbelt

Old January 16th 05, 06:52 PM
Just Dean

Default 1989 Mustang 5.0L Grey Passenger Seatbelt

I have an 1989 Mustang 5.0L Hatchback with grey interior. The passenger
seatbelt is now broken. The car is mint. Ford no longer stocks this part.
I am looking for ideas of how to find one. Can anyone help?

Dean

Old January 16th 05, 09:31 PM
Musttanguy

>From: "Just Dean"

>I have an 1989 Mustang 5.0L >Hatchback with grey interior. The >passenger
>seatbelt is now broken. The car is mint. >Ford no longer stocks this part.
>I am looking for ideas of how to find >one. Can anyone help?

I may have one of these available,
We will be away until the 24th, If you would like to E-mail me this request I
would be more than happy to check into this as soon as we return. (remove
"PETITION" from E-mail above to reply)

TIM -aka-
MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM
http://www.PonyPerformance.com
Old January 17th 05, 02:32 AM
Stuart&Janet

Where in Canada are you? StuK

Old January 17th 05, 08:27 AM
ironrod

Andover restraints makes them. They have (or had at least) a web site with
an on line order form. Do a google search to get the link if it is still
there.

Old January 18th 05, 01:25 AM

ironrod wrote:

> Andover restraints makes them. They have (or had at least) a web

site with
> an on line order form. Do a google search to get the link if it is

still
> there.

Might also want to hit 5.0 resto.com. I don't think they sell them,
but if they get inquiries they may start... and that could help out the
rest of us in the future.

Patrick
'93 Cobra