Europe Loves The Mustang

Old June 18th 05, 09:46 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:

>>> Running it all.

>>Just "running" is more truthful.

> This from a Frenchman???

The only Frenchman here left a couple of weeks ago. He couldn't keep
up.

The United States is the greatest country in the world..!
Twenty-five million illegal aliens can't be wrong.
Old June 18th 05, 09:47 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Ralph Snart"
> said:

> "the guvnor" > wrote in message

>>>Is that the lie you use to weasel out of another lie..?

>> What lie?
>>
>>>No wonder Yurop is failing.

>> The EU is getting stronger day by day, whine about it all you
>> like...

> Yah, Europe is doing so well that the Euopean Constitution
> passed by a landslide in France just last week.
>
> Wait a minute - no it didn't!

EuroPEONS like gaygov are rewriting history so fast, they're changing
what happened last week already.

Old June 18th 05, 09:48 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:19:06 -0400, America the Beautiful
> wrote:
>

>>Its so bad that a third world country like Italy told the Euro
>>to take a walk because it was bringing their economy further
>>down the tubes...

> Government reports showing the U.S. current-account deficit...

Notice how gaygov can't address the point made.

Old June 18th 05, 09:52 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, "StingRay"
> said:

> Do the math - that's about 38% of
> Canada's population in 9 cities and all beyond your 10 mile
> statement. I would hazard a guess that well less than 5% of
> Canada's population are within 10 miles of the U.S. border.
> Dumbass!!!

Oh, big ****ing deal - he exaggerated by 80 miles. The point is that
the vast majority of Canadians live with a two or three hour drive of
the US border.

Old June 18th 05, 09:55 PM
Larry J.

Waiving the right to remain silent, the guvnor
> said:

> On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:47:48 -0400, Ken Ehrett >
> wrote:
>

>>>The Russians have more oil, the Canadians more timber and China
>>>dominated world manufacturing.
>>>
>>>What is it that you people do?

>>The Russians need our technology to locate, drill and pump their
>>oil out of the ground in the severe weather conditions of
>>Siberia.

> The Russians are experts and have their own equipment for that
> task.

Russian exploration and drillig equipment is antiquated and falling
apart, like most of the country. They need our technical help.

Stop guessing (lying) and do a little research.

Old June 18th 05, 11:00 PM
Joel Jacobs

"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:00:40 GMT, the guvnor
> > wrote:

>>>Let me know when you have any hard facts to support your contention
>>>that China is a hyperpower.

>>"Within 20 years, the Chinese economy will probably be larger than
>>that of the United States. Already China's geopolitical influence has
>>grown along with its economic might."

> " Within 20 years....". I didn't ask for an opinion piece I asked
> for facts to support your contention that China is a Hyperpower.
>
>>"Moreover, the Chinese central bank is financing the massive US trade
>>deficit by $1 billion a day. Without those loans, US interest rates
>>would spike upward. Interest rates on mortgages would rise, hitting
>>housing sales, and raising costs for millions of homeowners."
>>
>>""This is a huge deal," says Clyde Prestowitz, president of the
>>Economic Strategy Institute in Washington. "We are on life-support
>>from China's central bank.""
>>
>>"The US will have to adjust to deal with another major power," says
>>Mr. Prestowitz. "So far we are in a kind of denial."
>>
>>"Last Friday, China and the European Union reached a friendly
>>agreement curtailing certain Chinese textile exports. Chinese
>>negotiator Bo Xilai indicated China's preference for such a negotiated
>>deal, rather than the US unilateral caps on China's textile exports.
>>He reportedly cited a Chinese saying: "If you respect me by an inch,
>>I'll respect you by a foot.""
>>
>>http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0616/p16s01-cogn.html

> Lets say.....oh...tomorrow, the United States decides to blockade all
> ships arriving and leaving China and the middle east except those
> outbound caring goods or oil to the United States.
>
> What are you euro's or China going to do to stop us?

Do NOT underestimate China's military, nor their resolve.

Joel Jacobs
Chief Petty Officer
USNavy, Retired

Old June 18th 05, 11:02 PM
Joel Jacobs

"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:50:31 GMT, the guvnor
> > wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 14:53:52 -0400, Sarah Czepiel >
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Lets say.....oh...tomorrow, the United States decides to blockade all
>>>ships arriving and leaving China and the middle east except those
>>>outbound caring goods or oil to the United States.
>>>
>>>What are you euro's or China going to do to stop us?

>>The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless troops
>>in Iraq?

> Doesn't answer my question Fat****.
>
>>>And how long do you think ( in minutes ) before your economy
>>>collapses?

>>Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.

> Another non-answer, Fat****.

China holds more than 30% of our T-Bills. This is growing to be a larger and
larger problem daily.

Old June 18th 05, 11:05 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:02:00 -0500, "Joel Jacobs" >
wrote:

>"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:50:31 GMT, the guvnor
>> > wrote:

>>>The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless troops
>>>in Iraq?

>> Doesn't answer my question Fat****.

>>>Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.

>> Another non-answer, Fat****.

>China holds more than 30% of our T-Bills. This is growing to be a larger and
>larger problem daily.

Is your point that the Chinese are going to throw T-Bills at our
ships?

---

Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

I see you're still a deadbeat on ebay euromerc. Most of us carry
more than the equivilent of £3.20 in pocket change.

---EBAY FEEDBACK FOR EUROMERC

he won auction... no payment and no communication at all.... avoid?
Seller trident900man ( 63) 07-Apr-05 10:27 4537563471

Reply by euromerc: Never gave me a chance to collect and pay him his
£3.20....a neg over £3.20????

---

Old June 18th 05, 11:11 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:00:43 -0500, "Joel Jacobs" >
wrote:

>"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:00:40 GMT, the guvnor
>> > wrote:

>>>"Within 20 years, the Chinese economy will probably be larger than
>>>that of the United States. Already China's geopolitical influence has
>>>grown along with its economic might."

>> " Within 20 years....". I didn't ask for an opinion piece I asked
>> for facts to support your contention that China is a Hyperpower.
>>
>>>"Moreover, the Chinese central bank is financing the massive US trade
>>>deficit by $1 billion a day. Without those loans, US interest rates
>>>would spike upward. Interest rates on mortgages would rise, hitting
>>>housing sales, and raising costs for millions of homeowners."
>>>
>>>""This is a huge deal," says Clyde Prestowitz, president of the
>>>Economic Strategy Institute in Washington. "We are on life-support
>>>from China's central bank.""
>>>
>>>"The US will have to adjust to deal with another major power," says
>>>Mr. Prestowitz. "So far we are in a kind of denial."
>>>
>>>"Last Friday, China and the European Union reached a friendly
>>>agreement curtailing certain Chinese textile exports. Chinese
>>>negotiator Bo Xilai indicated China's preference for such a negotiated
>>>deal, rather than the US unilateral caps on China's textile exports.
>>>He reportedly cited a Chinese saying: "If you respect me by an inch,
>>>I'll respect you by a foot.""
>>>
>>>http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0616/p16s01-cogn.html

>> Lets say.....oh...tomorrow, the United States decides to blockade all
>> ships arriving and leaving China and the middle east except those
>> outbound caring goods or oil to the United States.
>>
>> What are you euro's or China going to do to stop us?

>Do NOT underestimate China's military, nor their resolve.
>
>Joel Jacobs
>Chief Petty Officer
>USNavy, Retired

Well Chief you tell me how the Chinese have any force projection of
power outside of a land war in Asia. At the height of their power,
the fUSSR didn't want to take on the United States in a strategic
military battle. What makes you think the Chinese can do it with a
fraction of the power?

---

Old June 18th 05, 11:22 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:43:08 GMT, "Larry J."
> wrote:

>Waiving the right to remain silent, Sarah Czepiel
> said:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:50:31 GMT, the guvnor
> wrote:

>>>The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless
>>>troops in Iraq?

>> Doesn't answer my question Fat****.

>>>Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.

>> Another non-answer, Fat****.

>All the lardass can do is quote others. He hasn't an original
>thought in his empty engle head.

Unfortunately he also never tires of foisting off on us his empty
headedness and stupidity.

---