Driving Sim for Free

Old June 10th 05, 03:42 AM

Default Driving Sim for Free

Hey,
I was wondering if there were any free driving sims out there
comparable to Driver's Ed by Sierra. I always thought that was good,
but the combination of scratches/encrusted mac and cheese has caused
the installation to fail.

Are there any good ones out there? I can't seem to find any.

Thanks,
PulsarSL

Old June 14th 05, 05:21 PM
Anti Spam

Anyone have a copy of Sierra Driver's Ed they would like to unload or know
of a source for it?

Regards,
Charlie Maxwell

oups.com...

Old June 15th 05, 12:11 AM
DJSpeedy

"Anti Spam" > wrote in message
.. .
> Anyone have a copy of Sierra Driver's Ed they would like to unload or know
> of a source for it?
>
> Regards,
> Charlie Maxwell

You might try E-Bay for a copy.

Here's some other links I found for sources, but don't know how accurate
they are. Since Sierra's no longer in business, it's doubtful we'll see an
update for Driver's Ed '99 (the last version *I* know of).

http://www.classsource.com/page.asp?query=KNA288
http://www.bwisesupply.com/page.asp?query=KNA288

Old June 16th 05, 08:13 PM

No, thanks, I have good mac and cheese. Well, had, until i dropped it
all over my CD.

But by installing the minimum installation, it seems to be working now.

thanks

Pig driving recklessly this evening... Cory Dunkle Driving 16 March 29th 05 06:41 AM
Careless Driving in NJ s Driving 38 March 27th 05 09:08 PM
opinon of BFG 31 AT KO used tire and rim purchase ufatbastehd Jeep 9 January 28th 05 04:49 AM
Subject: Traffic School - online traffic school experience response [email protected] Corvette 0 October 9th 04 05:56 PM