Breakdown of the load circuit. Excuse my bad English, I am French.

Old September 4th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Archet

Default Breakdown of the load circuit. Excuse my bad English, I am French.

Chrysler voyager 2.5 l 1990

Chronic random breakdown.
Occurs more in very hot or cold weather.
I start and roll normally, and sudden check Gages and sometimes check
engine or that one or the other but always falls of the needle of load
of battery on a watch would indicate between 7 and 8 H instead of 5.

The last time check gages ignited only with the consumption of
courrant: flickered with the indicators, ignited in permanance with
the A/C or the side-lights. I have all the same to make 90 km to
return, sometimes all returns in the order when I pass on a pothole.

The following day with the cold weather or the evening even always with the
cold not of indicator to starting, but indicators
if I want to travel by the car towards 2 p.m. or 15 H in full sun,
except if I took the care to charge totally my battery.
As I feared a battery which does not hold the load well any more,
which would explain the failures by great heats or cold, I changed it,
it had 8 years that does not make evil! but not of results.

The car diagnosis gives me 41 the regulating circuit is cut or opened.

The alternator a bosh 90 HS. I have to check coals which are correct
with correct continuity of the circuit. On the other hand but I in
never saw the new ones, it seems to to me that they slide badly and of
skew in the brush holder.I wonder whether sometimes they do not rest more on
the contacts of
the rotor, which would explain why the potholes arranges the
breakdown. I am not the certain to have included/understood English
hayne, but it would seem that the regulator is in the computer
fixed on the wing driver. And if yes I'am affraid by the cost.
Think to change the coal cassette would solve the breakdown?

Is the regulator it well where I included/understood so not where?

The bosh 90 HS outputs 81 A, but I have also V6 3.0 L and for parts
which have Nippondenso 90 HS but which outputs 90 A can one make an
exchange without the calculator panicking, if the regulator is well in
the computer?

Thanks
Stéphane Thuillier
Avignon France

Old September 4th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:44:07 +0200, "Archet" >
wrote:

>Chrysler voyager 2.5 l 1990
>
>Chronic random breakdown.
>Occurs more in very hot or cold weather.
>I start and roll normally, and sudden check Gages and sometimes check
>engine or that one or the other but always falls of the needle of load
>of battery on a watch would indicate between 7 and 8 H instead of 5.
>
>The last time check gages ignited only with the consumption of
>courrant: flickered with the indicators, ignited in permanance with
>the A/C or the side-lights. I have all the same to make 90 km to
>return, sometimes all returns in the order when I pass on a pothole. <snip>

M. Stéphane:

Il s'avère que le problème peut venir ou aller selon le coup grave
d'un nid de "pothole" ou d'autre choc. Je suspecterais immédiatement
un mauvais raccordement de la terre (ground) au corps. Ceci peut
causer des symptômes comme ce que vous décrivez ici. Serrez tous les
raccordements de la terre au corps, particulièrement dans le secteur
de l'ordinateur, ce qui contient le module de gestion de puissance.
Je ne pense pas que les carbons dans l'alternateur sont fautives dans
ce cas.
Old September 5th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Archet

Default thank's and hot?

"DeserTBoB" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:44:07 +0200, "Archet" >
> wrote:
>
> >Chrysler voyager 2.5 l 1990
> >
> >Chronic random breakdown.
> >Occurs more in very hot or cold weather.
> >I start and roll normally, and sudden check Gages and sometimes check
> >engine or that one or the other but always falls of the needle of load
> >of battery on a watch would indicate between 7 and 8 H instead of 5.
> >
> >The last time check gages ignited only with the consumption of
> >courrant: flickered with the indicators, ignited in permanance with
> >the A/C or the side-lights. I have all the same to make 90 km to
> >return, sometimes all returns in the order when I pass on a pothole.

<snip>

> M. Stéphane:
>
> Il s'avère que le problème peut venir ou aller selon le coup grave
> d'un nid de "pothole" ou d'autre choc. Je suspecterais immédiatement
> un mauvais raccordement de la terre (ground) au corps. Ceci peut
> causer des symptômes comme ce que vous décrivez ici. Serrez tous les
> raccordements de la terre au corps, particulièrement dans le secteur
> de l'ordinateur, ce qui contient le module de gestion de puissance.
> Je ne pense pas que les carbons dans l'alternateur sont fautives dans
> ce cas.

Thank you for your answer fraçais some! I am very touched by the
attention. Is what a ground defect could explain that when the weather
is hot: yesterday evening does 19 H the load circuit indicate a
breakdown, whereas this morning without to have rolled all is ok?

Old September 5th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:14:16 +0200, "Archet" >
wrote:

>"DeserTBoB" > a écrit dans le message de news:
>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:44:07 +0200, "Archet" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Chrysler voyager 2.5 l 1990
>> >
>> >Chronic random breakdown.
>> >Occurs more in very hot or cold weather.
>> >I start and roll normally, and sudden check Gages and sometimes check
>> >engine or that one or the other but always falls of the needle of load
>> >of battery on a watch would indicate between 7 and 8 H instead of 5.
>> >
>> >The last time check gages ignited only with the consumption of
>> >courrant: flickered with the indicators, ignited in permanance with
>> >the A/C or the side-lights. I have all the same to make 90 km to
>> >return, sometimes all returns in the order when I pass on a pothole.

><snip>
>>
>> M. Stéphane:
>>
>> Il s'avère que le problème peut venir ou aller selon le coup grave
>> d'un nid de "pothole" ou d'autre choc. Je suspecterais immédiatement
>> un mauvais raccordement de la terre (ground) au corps. Ceci peut
>> causer des symptômes comme ce que vous décrivez ici. Serrez tous les
>> raccordements de la terre au corps, particulièrement dans le secteur
>> de l'ordinateur, ce qui contient le module de gestion de puissance.
>> Je ne pense pas que les carbons dans l'alternateur sont fautives dans
>> ce cas.

>Thank you for your answer fraçais some! I am very touched by the
>attention. Is what a ground defect could explain that when the weather
>is hot: yesterday evening does 19 H the load circuit indicate a
>breakdown, whereas this morning without to have rolled all is ok? <le snip>

L'ennui peut-être lié à un raccordement lâche de la terre qui ne
dépend pas de la température. Par temps chaud ou froid, la charge
supplémentaire est placée sur le système électrique avec la charge de
climatiseur ou de réchauffeur. Il semble que ceci ferait devenir chaud
et puis échouer probablement un point de la terre du corps de
véhicule. Je suggère inspecter les divers points de terre et serre à
la clé dynamométrique tous à la valeur de serrage appropriée. Mes
excuses pour mon Français dysfonctionnel!

Bon chance!