Honda Element 05

Old December 6th 04, 03:04 AM
Dan

Default Honda Element 05

Hi, I'm looking to buy an Element and would like to know about owners
experience with this vehicle.
Reliability, gas mileage, etc...

Old December 10th 04, 03:55 PM
Tim

I purchased my black Honda Elementex - 04 in October and have been
absolutely thrilled with it. The gas mileage is pretty decent at
around 21-23mpg around town and on the highway (I haven't really broke
in the car yet). The biggest comment I get from most people is "I
can't believe how much room is in this thing. My trade was from a
truck so the only negative for me was hauling "stuff" around. It's
sorta nice not getting the phone calls now "don't you have a truck."
Anyway, it has a lot of great features and it's one of those vehicles
that you can customize the snot out of.

Old December 15th 04, 06:34 PM

Dan,

I recently bought an 04 Element EX 4wd auto. The 04's are going at
invoice now so you can get a great deal. Mileage is in the low 20's.
Since mine is an 04 I can't tell you much about reliability. My biggest
complaint is that my stuff slides around all the time. I remedied this
by picking up a container of bungee cords from walmart. Also, the
accessories on the EX are really expensive. Other than that I love the
headroom, the way it drives. You have to tell people in the back to
wait until you unbuckle your seatbelt before they get out. The more I
drive mine the more I love it.