Ridiculous claims on eBay

Old August 1st 04, 10:27 AM
Ex Alfa Adam

> > And I've just asked him how I fit one to the Giulietta 116 that I don't
> > own.....
> >
> > Adam H (Missing my Alfas terribly....)

> Buy another one, YKIMS
> --
> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3

Of course it does, I just haven't found the 'right one' (as rust free as my
previous....) yet. I'll find it!

Adam H

Anyone wanna free 33 radiator for a 16v?

Old August 1st 04, 05:27 PM
SteveH

Ex Alfa Adam > wrote:

> > > And I've just asked him how I fit one to the Giulietta 116 that I don't
> > > own.....
> > >
> > > Adam H (Missing my Alfas terribly....)

> > Buy another one, YKIMS
> > --
> > Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3

> Of course it does, I just haven't found the 'right one' (as rust free as my
> previous....) yet. I'll find it!

There's an absolutely stunning Alfetta SL on Autotrader at the
moment.....

YKIMS.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old August 2nd 04, 05:50 PM
Ex Alfa Adam

> > And I've just asked him how I fit one to the Giulietta 116 that I don't
> > own.....
> >
> > Adam H (Missing my Alfas terribly....)

Still waiting for the response from the ebay seller...........

Old August 2nd 04, 06:30 PM
Catman

Ex Alfa Adam wrote:

>> > And I've just asked him how I fit one to the Giulietta 116 that I don't
>> > own.....
>> >
>> > Adam H (Missing my Alfas terribly....)

> Still waiting for the response from the ebay seller...........

Don't hold your breath
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old August 2nd 04, 09:55 PM
Halmyre

Thomas Strandtoft wrote:
> Catman wrote:
>

>>[1] The IQ of a group canbe determined by dividing the IQ of the most
>>inteeligent memeber of the group by the number of people in that group

> Hmm, I wonder if I just raised or lowered the group IQ by
> rejoining?? )
>
> Top of the morning to y'all..

Tee hee, I just remembered a quote along the lines of "when he left the
room the average IQ rose by X%". A similar quote is "when he left it was
as if someone had just entered".

Anyhow, I'm sure that by joining you have just increased the group IQ
substantially...er, wait a minute, that means the existing group has a
collective low IQ...bugger, how do I get out of this one?

Halmyre

Old August 2nd 04, 10:41 PM
Catman

Halmyre wrote:

> Thomas Strandtoft wrote:
>> Catman wrote:
>>

>>>[1] The IQ of a group canbe determined by dividing the IQ of the most
>>>inteeligent memeber of the group by the number of people in that group

>> Hmm, I wonder if I just raised or lowered the group IQ by
>> rejoining?? )
>>
>> Top of the morning to y'all..
>>

> Tee hee, I just remembered a quote along the lines of "when he left the
> room the average IQ rose by X%". A similar quote is "when he left it was
> as if someone had just entered".

I like that one.

> Anyhow, I'm sure that by joining you have just increased the group IQ
> substantially...er, wait a minute, that means the existing group has a
> collective low IQ...bugger, how do I get out of this one?

Stop digging?
Old August 4th 04, 05:53 AM
Thomas Strandtoft

Halmyre wrote:

> Tee hee, I just remembered a quote along the lines of "when he left the
> room the average IQ rose by X%". A similar quote is "when he left it was
> as if someone had just entered".

Hehe, nice one.

> Anyhow, I'm sure that by joining you have just increased the group IQ
> substantially...er, wait a minute, that means the existing group has a
> collective low IQ...bugger, how do I get out of this one?

Lol and thanks..

Sometimes, when I see people trying really hard, I look into their
ear and says "Hey, I see your hamster has got new Reeboks and is
hard at work in the treadmill... Too bad it's four left shoes.."
:-)

--
Hygge..
Thomas

<http://www.carftp.com> - a library of car videos.
Old August 4th 04, 06:50 AM
Catman

Thomas Strandtoft wrote:

> Halmyre wrote:
>
>> Tee hee, I just remembered a quote along the lines of "when he left the
>> room the average IQ rose by X%". A similar quote is "when he left it was
>> as if someone had just entered".

> Hehe, nice one.
>
>> Anyhow, I'm sure that by joining you have just increased the group IQ
>> substantially...er, wait a minute, that means the existing group has a
>> collective low IQ...bugger, how do I get out of this one?

> Lol and thanks..
>
> Sometimes, when I see people trying really hard, I look into their
> ear and says "Hey, I see your hamster has got new Reeboks and is
> hard at work in the treadmill... Too bad it's four left shoes.."
> :-)

LOL
Old August 7th 04, 09:47 AM
canard

> But where are you supposed to stick these chips in an Alfetta, Alfasud,
> 1750, 2000, 2600, Sprint, Arna, 6, 90, Berlina, Duetto, Giulia, Giuletta or
> Montreal?

They increase volumetric efficiency..............

You get either 8, 16 or 24 to a set, and stick them on the cam lobes
to increase lift.

AndyM
Old August 7th 04, 04:04 PM
Synapse Syndrome

"canard" > wrote in message
om...
> > But where are you supposed to stick these chips in an Alfetta, Alfasud,
> > 1750, 2000, 2600, Sprint, Arna, 6, 90, Berlina, Duetto, Giulia, Giuletta

or
> > Montreal?

> They increase volumetric efficiency..............
>
> You get either 8, 16 or 24 to a set, and stick them on the cam lobes
> to increase lift.

I am sure that you are talking about something else.

ss.