New Lincoln pick-up

Old September 1st 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
dave481

Default New Lincoln pick-up

Hello, does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what a new Lincoln
pick-up, base model, or dressed up would cost?

Old September 1st 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Floyd Rogers[_1_]

"dave481" > wrote
> Hello, does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what a new Lincoln
> pick-up, base model, or dressed up would cost?

Lincoln doesn't sell pickups, only SUVs. Why don't you look online.

FloydR

Old September 1st 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
dave481

OK, how about the Lincoln Mark Lt?

Old September 1st 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Floyd Rogers[_1_]

"dave481" > wrote
> OK, how about the Lincoln Mark Lt?
> Floyd Rogers wrote:
>> "dave481" > wrote
>> > Hello, does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what a new Lincoln
>> > pick-up, base model, or dressed up would cost?

>> Lincoln doesn't sell pickups, only SUVs. Why don't you look online.

No wonder Ford is having to close factories. They're so desperate
to sell vehicles they're putting Lincoln badges on F150s.

FloydR

Old September 1st 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

Floyd Rogers wrote:
> "dave481" > wrote
> > OK, how about the Lincoln Mark Lt?
> > Floyd Rogers wrote:
> >> "dave481" > wrote
> >>
> >> Lincoln doesn't sell pickups, only SUVs. Why don't you look online.

> No wonder Ford is having to close factories. They're so desperate
> to sell vehicles they're putting Lincoln badges on F150s.
>
> FloydR

So what's new about that. They have been putting Mercury badges on
Tauruses since way back. Same as all makers rebadging one line of
vehicles as the next up in so-called quality.

Harry K

Old September 1st 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Shawn Hirn

In article .com>,
"dave481" > wrote:

> OK, how about the Lincoln Mark Lt?
> Floyd Rogers wrote:
> > "dave481" > wrote
> > > Hello, does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what a new Lincoln
> > > pick-up, base model, or dressed up would cost?

> > Lincoln doesn't sell pickups, only SUVs. Why don't you look online.
> >
> > FloydR

The OP should simply check Lincoln's web site.
Old September 1st 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), dave481 said in
rec.autos.driving:

http://tinyurl.com/m54eu

--
C orrupt
O rganization
Old September 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
dave481

necromancer, I understand the other replies,(even if I didn't really
get an answer.... was hoping for a simple input from someone that had
traded diligently and bought one), YOU however went WAY off-topic. Your
rationality is impressive.

Old September 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
dave481

Old September 2nd 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), dave481 said in
rec.autos.driving:
> necromancer, I understand the other replies,(even if I didn't really
> get an answer.... was hoping for a simple input from someone that had
> traded diligently and bought one), YOU however went WAY off-topic. Your
> rationality is impressive.

What the **** are you talking about, you asshole? You asked about that
abomination of a vehicle and I directed you to their website. Or are you
just another spoiled little rich snot with too much time on his hands
who likes to troll?

Either way, please die a horrible death in a raging fire and don't
bother replying to this post, you double posting faggot.

** P * L * O * N * K **

--
N exus of
S tupid