134a Refrigerant

Old July 22nd 05, 07:01 AM
Stephen Cowell

"L.W. (=DFill) Hughes III" > wrote in message =
> "Nathan W. Collier" wrote:
> >=20
> > youre still just a liar.

> Ditto.

Hey, don't be calling my man Nathan
a liar! That's *my* job...

At least you're not a liar, Bill... 'fool'
is not nearly as bad.
__
Steve
..
=20

Old July 22nd 05, 07:09 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Well we've established you don't own a pool.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 22nd 05, 07:13 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

God use six days, simply division will tell you how long each
revolution of the universe was.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 22nd 05, 07:18 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I never known Nathan to intentionally lie, but you do knowingly,
here, and blatantly I bet in college.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 22nd 05, 07:32 AM

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

<snip>

> > You still don't see your grammatical error!

> lol....crying about grammar is yet another sign of your pitiful

desperation!

Grammer is how we communicate...

<snip>

Might want to spell it correctly to help get your point across.

Chris

Old July 22nd 05, 03:32 PM
jeff

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "jeff" > wrote in message
>
>>Is your reading comprehension level that low, or is is a simple case of
>>denial?

> POT, KETTLE, BLACK! no matter how loud you cry about it, "freon" is a
> trademark and NOTHING more!

I have repeatedly demonstrated generic usage both within the HVAC
industry and outside it. You seem to be the *only* one insisting on a
strict interpretation.
> people call all sorts of 4x4's "jeeps" but that
> does not make them jeeps. or are you suggesting that a land rover or a
> samauri are indeed "jeeps" just because its commonly used in a generic
> manner? ANSWER DIRECTLY PLEASE.

When I was in Thailand on an install I had the opportunity during some
slack time to visit some of the local ruins. My local contact said he
would get a "jeep" that we could take into the back country. I was quite
surprised when he rolled up in an old Landrover 88. Now, if I had had my
pee-pee whacked as badly by D.C. as you have had, I probably would have
taken umbrage at his characterization of an obvious knock-off as a
"jeep". Instead, I realized that the larger world can see things quit
differently than self proclaimed "insiders". It is not a matter of right
or wrong, simply the ability to observe reality, and that reality is
that in many parts of the world, a jeep is any four wheel drive utility
vehicle. BTW, one school of thought is that the term jeep was coined as
an alliteration of the Ford GPW designation. It was then applied
generically to any of the three Bantam derived 1/4 ton recon vehicles
produced for the war. It is odd that a slang term applied generically
could, after the fact, be copyrighted and used as a trade name, but
stranger things have happened.

>>Chlorine gas (Cl2)

> is pure chlorine and it dissolves in sunlight which is why it must be
> continually fed into pools.
>
> wanna see my CPO card too? :-)

Oh, went to pool-boy school too! I guess that really qualifies you to
talk about atmospheric science. <G>

Another classic Nateism: "Chlorine dissolves in sunlight"

Ok pool-boy, answer this: Why to you have to continuously add a PH up
buffer to a pool that is chlorinated with gaseous chlorine?

Answer: Chlorine added to pool: Cl2+H2O-> HCl+HOCl |
Sunlight+4(HOCl)-> 2(H20)+O2+Cl2
The some portion of the Chlorine gas evolved from the breakdown of
hypochlorus acid dissipates in the atmosphere. This leaves behind
hydrochloric acid which must be buffered. as an aside, notice that the
chlorine being blown away in spite of the fact that it is 2.5 times
denser than air and should "fall because it is heavier".
Old July 22nd 05, 03:59 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message

> the atmosphere is never still.

it doesnt continually move enough air to lift heavier gases above lighter
ones. to a degree, yes....but it settles before reaching the ozone layer.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com

Old July 22nd 05, 04:00 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Stop it... I'm gonna hurl... *again*!

TRANSLATION --> "im a little girly bitch" :-)

Old July 22nd 05, 04:04 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> Grammer is how we communicate

TRANSLATION --> "my argument is losing so ill attack grammar"

:-) doesnt work bottom-boy, spin away from your losing all you want, we
wont be diverted.

>> that wasnt my post to you.....that was my post to jeff. my post to YOU
>> clearly stated -30 degrees.

> Spinning.... spinning.

i know thats what youre trying to do but i wont let you. :-) my post to
YOU clearly stated -30 degrees. :-)

> you try to weasel in a condition where
> the ambient is low.

LIAR! i CLEARLY stated -30 degrees to YOU well before you even knew what an
HMC was.

> Here's a lie for you

this is a given with each statement you make.

Old July 22nd 05, 04:05 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
t...
> Now he's not smiling... I'm getting somewhere!

that you are! you went from misinformed to ignorant to a lying ******* with
no credibility at all. :-)