air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 5th 04, 06:49 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:
>

>>don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
>>installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
>>remove them or is it against the law???

> You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.

don't know how... maybe i can get my very ill son to tell me how to ....
hmmmm

maybe i could find an internet sight?
or pay someone to take them off?

thanks....

linda
Old November 5th 04, 06:51 PM
linda

Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Dori A Schmetterling wrote:
>

>>Where. You said I was in a location with ECE etc air bags etc.

> Yeah...that was several posts AFTER the initial post in which I
> specifically nominated US-spec airbags vs. rest-of-world types.
>

>>The rest of it was vitriolic.

> Stop being stupid and I'll stop directing vitriol at you.
>
> 'Til then, I fart in your general direction.

Daniel, if you weren't gay, i would definitely make a move on you due to
your wicked sense of humor!!!!

just joking bout making move on you... God this statement is going to
get me at least ten different emails bashing me...

linda
Old November 5th 04, 06:51 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 07:00 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Linda: Note that I've changed the subject line to reflect accurately the
content of the message. This is considered good etiquette.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, linda wrote:

> >>don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son
> >>installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i
> >>remove them or is it against the law???

> > You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.

> don't know how... maybe i can get my very ill son to tell me how to ....
> maybe i could find an internet sight? or pay someone to take them off?

How to take them off depends on how your son installed them. There are
many ways to do so. It would help if you got your son to tell you exactly
what he did/bought/installed/changed, so that you can take the car to your
regular service place, give them that information and say "Undo it,
please".
Old November 5th 04, 07:00 PM
Daniel J. Stern

Old November 5th 04, 07:32 PM
Garth Almgren

On 11/5/2004 8:02 AM, linda wrote:

> Dan, my favorite safety device used to be lying in my mothers protective
> arms... i miss that...

Hopefully not while riding in the car, because that's no safety device
at all.

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old November 5th 04, 07:32 PM
Garth Almgren

Old November 5th 04, 08:11 PM
linda

thank you for the humor.... after being blasted by some this was a
breath of fresh air...

thanks.. linda

Old November 5th 04, 08:11 PM
linda

Old November 5th 04, 08:40 PM
Dori A Schmetterling

Your politeness is exceeded only by your beauty which is, undoubtedly,
conspicuous by its absence.

DAS
---

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message