Coolant in the oil

Old January 20th 05, 05:20 AM
Ken Pisichko

And the point of this "X-purt" determination of qualification is?????

Let us ALL be constructive instead of getting into ****ing contests, eh?

We all now your expertise, Dan. Lets be civil here. We all know that
one-upmnship is temporary at best, eh?

Ken
Winnipeg, Kanada

Old January 20th 05, 05:28 AM
Ken Pisichko

rob wrote:

> god lord wonder when his bearings will start to peel
>
> not much longer I bet

Opinions like yours **** me off! period. Now let me elaborate, if ou want to
bother reading........ You ignore any proper maintenance. You ignore using
excellent oil. You just give YOUR opinion - as if it means anything more than
mine, or Dan sterns, or any host of informed readers and contributors. BUT no
one has THE answer. It all depends..........

Your unsubstantiated opinion means diddly! Bet you the bearings will last 100
km. How can YOU definitely tell me you are RIGHT and I am WRONG????

How???

Eh, how??? Your unsubstantiated words add credence to the observation that an
opinion on ANY ng means F--k all!

Substantiate your claim, if you can, eh??

Ken,

Winnipeg, Canada

Old January 20th 05, 05:49 AM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Ken Pisichko wrote:

> Let us ALL be constructive instead of getting into ****ing contests, eh?

You're still here? Oh, that's right, I only killfiled you in
rec.autos.makers.chrysler, and this thread's crossposted to
rec.autos.tech.

*click* *type type type* *click*

Ah. Much better. Bye, now!
Old January 20th 05, 03:26 PM
rob

already did

Old January 20th 05, 06:10 PM
maxpower

If Daniel cant find his answer by cutting and pasting info from the
internet , he is just purely lost

Old January 20th 05, 08:00 PM
Steve

maxpower wrote:

> If Daniel cant find his answer by cutting and pasting info from the
> internet , he is just purely lost

Hey, noob. Yeah, you "maxpower."

You'd be surprised how much information Dan has PUT on the internet over
the past 12-14 years. Chances are its YOU that have cut-and-pasted
information that Dan generated without even knowing it.

Old January 20th 05, 08:48 PM
maxpower

I will keep that in mind

Old January 21st 05, 12:22 AM
Ken Pisichko

You HAVE a monopoly here??? What an ego you have! Like i said - forget the
demeaning commentary. Put me in the plonk file if you insist. That is your
choice - just like it is your choice to demean people here. This is rec.autos
not talk.politics.autos, eh??

Others can still read whatever they want. They can also put whoever they want
in the plonk file - you and me included. Get off your high-horse! Or is it
your childhood high-chair.

Old January 21st 05, 12:38 AM
Ken Pisichko

rob wrote:

> already did

DID NOT, and my Dad is bigger than your Dad - so there. Nice pic of destroyed
bearings too, but no stubtantiation.

Old January 21st 05, 12:59 AM

>http://home.bresnan.net/~robs440/ima...20bearings.jpg

Those bearings look like termites had been eating them. How did those
bearings in that picture get damaged?