2003 Town & Country Radio question?

Old January 26th 05, 11:37 PM
David

Also should let you know, ocassionally the title of certain songs also stay
on display well after it has finished. Had one a month ago stay on for a few
hours. It is something to do with the cd's and Radio stations. That's why
some old cd's do not show info on display, and newer ones do.
ups.com...

Old January 27th 05, 12:14 PM
Mac

I have a 2004 T&C. while in a different city I noticed the same thing
as you did - song title and artist scrolling across the display. It
only happened for a particular station. Most stations only send out
the call sign or nickname. I am fairly sure that the display is
dependant on the radio station and what digital info they pass along
over the air.

Jim

Old January 27th 05, 04:20 PM
SoccerMom

Thanks a lot for all the info! The car is way too fancy with all those
bells and whistles (I like it though . Artist/song scrolling did come
back this morning on the stations that had it before. I guess they were
doing something with their equipment for 2 days. It is kinda funny
since we just bought the car last Sunday and I did not know anything
about the radio (too many buttons) and was just trying to figure out
what all those buttons do and just when I pushed one the artist/song
thing disappeared and switched to a static station name - so of course
my thought was I messed it up by pushing buttons. Again thanx a lot for
the info.