Is it MFFY or MFFU?

Old December 5th 04, 03:48 AM
Jim Yanik

Default Is it MFFY or MFFU?

(Brent P) wrote in
news:5vdsd.140490$5K2.13482@attbi_s03:

> In article >, Scott en
> Aztlán wrote:
>> On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 01:29:35 GMT, "Larry Scholnick"
> wrote:
>>
>>>We all know what it stands for, the question is: What is the
>>>appropriate acronym?

>> Since I am the one who coined it, I can authoritatively tell you that
>> the correct acronym is MFFY.

> But I believe I was the first one to use the phrase.

Well,I did say "F-you,me first" first.

(tongue-in-cheek) 8-)

But I accept the MFFY acronym.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net
Old December 6th 04, 04:12 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 12/5/2004 8:06 PM, Brent P wrote:

> In article >, Jim Yanik wrote:

(Brent P) wrote in

>>>But I believe I was the first one to use the phrase.

>>Well,I did say "F-you,me first" first.
>>
>>(tongue-in-cheek) 8-)
>>
>>But I accept the MFFY acronym.

> I am sure lots of people expressed the same thing in many different
> ways before I put me first, **** you together in that order.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your name in the credits if anyone ever
makes rec.autos.driving: the movie.

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.
Old December 6th 04, 04:12 AM
Garth Almgren

Old December 6th 04, 06:32 AM
Mike Z. Helm

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:12:01 -0800, Garth Almgren >

>Around 12/5/2004 8:06 PM, Brent P wrote:
>
>> In article >, Jim Yanik wrote:

(Brent P) wrote in

>>>Well,I did say "F-you,me first" first.
>>>
>>>(tongue-in-cheek) 8-)
>>>
>>>But I accept the MFFY acronym.

>> I am sure lots of people expressed the same thing in many different
>> ways before I put me first, **** you together in that order.

>Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your name in the credits if anyone ever
>makes rec.autos.driving: the movie.

but so will the Laura Bush troll. We're not in good company here -
(yeah, there are exceptions - don't turn this into a "do you think I'm
not good company thread")
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Old December 6th 04, 06:32 AM
Mike Z. Helm

Old December 6th 04, 09:09 PM
Arif Khokar