Revolks

Old December 2nd 04, 10:41 PM
Hal

> Please give us the names/addresses of all these people that will vouch for
> your character, I want to hear this one.
>
> John

John,

With all due respect, I have purchased parts from Mario and am in
process of buying more used parts from him; so far I have not had any
trouble.

Same goes for you, as far as new parts go I always check with you
first because I know I'll get the best. My entire super beetle front
end and rear suspension was rebuilt with parts I got from you. But
sometimes you have to go used for parts, and thus it's necessary to
utilize whatever sources may be available.

I can understand that you don't like Mario, but honestly..I have yet
to see ANY PROOF of your claims and to be quite honest, it makes you
look somewhat childish to keep bringing it up. YOU started this
thread. AGAIN. Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
started by you. And not only that, I didn't see anyone else
complaining about him.

People figure this stuff out on their own, look at GEX...we all know
they're crooks. They've proven it on every chance they've had. We've
ALL read about it....Now, if Mario was really that bad I think there
would be more than one person to say so, and so far the only one I
hear screaming is you. Post a link to a copy of your judgment and
prove your point. If you cannot prove all this 'stuff' you say you
have on Mario then take this bashing 'stuff' elsewhere. We don't need
to see it here, this is for HELPING PEOPLE and this type of thread
does exactly the opposite.

Seriously, I've seen enough of these flame threads to last me a
lifetime.

Chris
Old December 2nd 04, 10:49 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: halatos2000

>With all due respect, I have purchased parts from Mario and am in
>process of buying more used parts from him; so far I have not had any
>trouble.

cool...

>but honestly..I have yet
>to see ANY PROOF of your claims

hmm...and you offer no PROOF to back yours up? such a shame you don't have to
live by the rules that you require others to live by...

> YOU started this
>thread. AGAIN

actually John did not start this thread...he replied and changed the subject(to
give those that do not want to read it the chance to NOT read it, hence cutting
WAY down on the girlie whining...usually...but there's one in every
crowd...apparently this time its YOU)

>. Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
>negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
>started by you.

not true....got proof?

>People figure this stuff out on their own, look at GEX.

you say this, which sounds as if it is "everyone for themselves"....

>We don't need
>to see it here, this is for HELPING PEOPLE

then you say this....which is it? do we help people in this group or just let
them learn on their own? can't really do both...

then get the **** out....you have no place on usenet.....
Old December 2nd 04, 10:51 PM
Chris Perdue

>From: "Scott H"

>Check it out to see the rest of that line:
>http://shoptalkforums.com/
>
>I thought they had a word filter over there. :-D

hehe...hadn't noticed....funny...kinda...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old December 2nd 04, 10:59 PM
John Connolly

I hope your future business dealings with him are the same as your past
ones. I'm just warning newbies to watch themselves.

I'm not saying you can't disagree, but you are the first person I've heard
of that ever got what they paid for and expected without a hitch. OTOH, I
have heard from dozens that have been ripped off. Good luck.

John

--
Please allow up to 48 hours for a representative of Aircooled.Net to respond
to your email inquiry. If you have not received a response in over 72 hours
m...

Old December 3rd 04, 01:58 AM
Hal

"the judge didn't seem to have any problem with the proof.

So you feel it's OK that you rip people off as long as you keep the
total
per individual under $16K, because Revolks has done it for a larger
amount?
Nice rationalization!
"

John,

I want to see some proof. We dont need to see this type of derogatory
content unless you can prove what you are saying. So far you have not
produced enough evidence to convince me that this was any more than
ONE business deal that went bad for whatever reason. And as we all
know, there are two sides to every story. We're hearing yours.

You've mentioned the 'court' and your dealings therein several times.
Civil judgments are a matter of public record, so make your point
stick and SHOW US YOUR PROOF. Scan the court document listing your
judgment and put it up on your website. Then you can give us the link,
and let us decide. I think that the few minutes of trouble it would be
for you to do this for ALL OF US would be time well spent. Lord knows
you have devoted a substantial amount of effort already making sure we
all hear you. You can end this controversy right now and prove your
point if you show the court documents.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
Old December 3rd 04, 02:05 AM
Tim Rogers

"Hal" > wrote in message
m...

> Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
> negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
> started by you. And not only that, I didn't see anyone else
> complaining about him.

...............No one else?

.........WHEW!!!!

......Gary Tateosian, Travis Halbert, Tim Rogers........along with John makes
at least four of us regulars. Try searching again.

Old December 3rd 04, 02:19 AM
Shaggie

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:05:27 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Hal" > wrote in message
om...

>> Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
>> negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
>> started by you. And not only that, I didn't see anyone else
>> complaining about him.
>>

>..............No one else?
>
>........WHEW!!!!
>
>.....Gary Tateosian, Travis Halbert, Tim Rogers........along with John makes
>at least four of us regulars. Try searching again.

Either Hal needs some practice searching, or he's trolling. Lots of
people watch this newsgroup and a lot of them just lurk, and that's
fine. I'll bet that at least 50 people have already wondered if Hal
is just trolling or a rank amateur at searching a newsgroup for posts
they're interested in. Most of them just don't really care what Hal
is doing, though. Tim..... :-)

---

I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence
the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on
creatures of his own creation. - Albert Einstein
Old December 3rd 04, 02:23 AM
Shaggie

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:19:17 -0500, Shaggie
> wrote:

>On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:05:27 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Hal" > wrote in message
. com...

>>> Infact, after I did a search of this newsgroup, every
>>> negative thing I found regarding Mario for the past two years was
>>> started by you. And not only that, I didn't see anyone else
>>> complaining about him.
>>>

>>..............No one else?
>>
>>........WHEW!!!!
>>
>>.....Gary Tateosian, Travis Halbert, Tim Rogers........along with John makes
>>at least four of us regulars. Try searching again.
>>

>Either Hal needs some practice searching, or he's trolling. Lots of
>people watch this newsgroup and a lot of them just lurk, and that's
>fine. I'll bet that at least 50 people have already wondered if Hal
>is just trolling or a rank amateur at searching a newsgroup for posts
>they're interested in. Most of them just don't really care what Hal
>is doing, though. Tim..... :-)
>
>---

By the way... Time waster... try to find some positive comments he
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...s.vw.aircooled
Glad I could help! :-)

---

Old December 3rd 04, 02:30 AM
Kafertoys

>I want to see some proof

Chris he has lied and manipulated the whole thing , he keeps talking about how
he paid me for the restoration I did for him but in, what 4 years shown no
proof that hes paid me for it, lets see the checks. Then trys to sue me in a
court for a car I bought and never got paid for (yes stuped me I sent him the
title to prove I had it), that has no jurisdiction, so the judgement isn't
worth the paper its printed on, but he keeps lying and says that it is.( need a
# for a NC lawyer to prove I'm right?
He brings in Gary who is a disgruntal employee, but Gary will never tell the
truth now, and is lucky hes not in prison just ask the Mebane,NC police, but
hey thats the kind of friend I am. And yes if you will google you will see
where Gary argued with John right up to the point I had to fire him. But hey
isn't that just human nature?
I'm not asking anyone here to believe me but welcome to come talk to my body
man and others here that know the truth.
Either that or believe the lies thats fine b me it won't change the fact fact
that I tried working things out with john and all he wants to do is whine, and
can as long as he has simple minded followers and drag this way past pure BS.

Happy happy joy joy
Mario
Vintage werks restorations