Just making sure everyone sees Bill's reply to a cop who risks hislife for us every day. Bill you're THE complete ASS!

Old May 20th 05, 01:40 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Wouldn't it be nice if we could do it ourselves? Like in Florida
when they past the concealed permits, suddenly there were no more
airport jackings.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 20th 05, 10:45 PM
CJ5 on 35's

to be clear...firefighters are heros right?

Old May 20th 05, 11:03 PM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

I hope so, I am one of those too. I have used my jeep many times to save
life and property. That is one of the main reasons I am trying to sell my X
so I can get a Rubicon Unlimited

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

oups.com...

Old May 20th 05, 11:07 PM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

I carry a .40 Glock, I know alot of people don't like Glock, but I can throw
it in mud and still shoot straight. The .40 holds a few more rounds than a
..45 and around 2 less than the 9 MM. The .40 has a little less power than
the .45, but also less kick and more control, so if I have to shoot, I hit
the target and not the little kid playing down the street. Several officers
I know that work for the county carry 9 MM. Most of the firearms
instructors also carry the 9 MM because of the amount of control it allows.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

Old May 20th 05, 11:10 PM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

A knife is another example If you don't have your gun out and ready, you
can be killed by someone that has a knife and is within 21 feet of you. If
they make it that close to me with a knife, I will do all I can to put
several holes in them and stop the threat from advancing. If they put the
knife down like i will tell them several times, then they won't have any
problems.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

news

Old May 21st 05, 04:15 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Good idea for your instructors to carry a nine, if he misses and
hits you, your vest will stop it, if he fires a .357, it's gone through
you and engine block killing your patrol car, too.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 21st 05, 04:38 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Patrick,
You must live in a really small town, like classmate of mine, Ron
Wilson he's apart of the volunteer fire department, and medics, in
Ocotillo Wells, California, I think maybe all residents must be, the
insurance companies won't insure them:
http://www.orangebook.com/borrego/fire.php3 He owns a camper/trailer
park across from the Iron Door: http://www.billhughes.com/irondoor.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O

Old May 21st 05, 08:05 PM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

I am a volunteer fire fighter in one town, and police officer in another.
about 550 people in the town i live in, and am a fire fighter in, and around
2000 wher i am a police officer. To keep this sort of on topic, I have used
my jeep for fighting brush fires in the woods where we can't get the trucks,
pulling peoples cars out of ditches, and for recovering marijuana from the
woods and fields.

Old May 21st 05, 08:46 PM
MikeG

What kind of wack'o logic is this: do it ourselves...Florida..concealed
permits...airport jackings. So does that mean that other states are having
airport jackings???? I am florida.....we have a lot of wacko's shooting the
hell out of everything and everybody. Another brilliant law.

Old May 21st 05, 09:27 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

LOL Our last fires found many patches because the white water lines were
how visible, I think that's Kalifornia's biggest crop.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/