OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.

Old March 11th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.gm

Default OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.

I created a Yahoo group to help us exchange ideas to recover some of our
losses due to the defuncked extended warrant company 1SourceAutoWarrantee.
If this is the wrong place to post this please tell me where it is more
appropriate to ask for help. Lots of people got burned.

To join the Yahoo group post to
or go to
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/grou...ceClassAction/
You can also read more up to date official info at
http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins...ns/primeguard/
If you have an issue with 1 Source Auto Warranty company contact Craig
Watanabe with the Insurance Commission at 1-808-586-2790 or 1-800-406-6144.
Please forward this to other car groups.
If I'm going about it the wrong way please advise. My email address is real.

--
All the best,

Steve
Old March 11th 06, 01:32 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.gm

All extended warranties are underwritten by an insurance co and the warranty
co administrates the claims, so who is the indemnifying ins.co., this should
be your focus.

Old March 12th 06, 05:04 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.gm

On 10-Mar-2006, "Shep" > wrote:

> All extended warranties are underwritten by an insurance co and the
> warranty
> co administrates the claims, so who is the indemnifying ins.co., this
> should
> be your focus.

Primeguard

--