Idiot drives ATV off cliff - Kills self, cripples son

Old June 15th 05, 08:17 PM

schafft wrote:
> take the kids in consideration and those griefing when you post, thats all
> I ask. Thank you very much.

You'll have to excuse the person who referred to your brother law as an
idiot. That person, "LAURA BUSH MURDERED HER BOYFRIEND", is an idiot
and a hypocrit.

Out here in the groups, we refer to individuals like "Laura Bush
Murdered Her Boyfriend" as a troll, as their lives are so devoid of any
satisfaction, the only way they can get any satisfaction is by
"trolling" the news groups trying to instigate arguments. Trolls
contribute nothing to society, and are outcasts because of their
sociopathic tendencies.

My condolences on your loss.

Old June 15th 05, 09:01 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> schafft wrote:
> > I would have never ever came to this website, but for some reason I came
> > upon it. The "Idiot" you are referring to was my brother-in-law. I came
> > upon this site will trying to locate some news articles on the accident,
> > for my sister (widow). I have worked in the newspaper business for a few
> > years so I know about peoples opinions and that everyone is entitled to
> > theirs. What happened was a tragic accident. My sister is 7 months
> > pregnant now, and they have a daughter as well. So now my sister will be
> > raising three kids on her own, and with the help of family and friends. My
> > nephew was not crippled. The father held his son the entire way down and
> > broke his fall. Losing his life in the process. My nephew has recovered
> > fully other then a broken arm that is in a cast. While I again say you are
> > entitled to your opinion, I do find it tasteless for you to say things like
> > you are glad he is dead and that he deserved it. Tony was an outstanding
> > guy that everyone around here loved. He loved and treated my neice like
> > she was his own. (she has a different dad)I'd just hate for my niece and
> > nephew to surf the net one day and come upon this board and see someone
> > that they loved and cherished being called and idiot and moron. Please
> > take the kids in consideration and those griefing when you post, thats all
> > I ask. Thank you very much.

> Sorry, but i don't buy that tragic accident stuff. This guy senselessy
> risked his neck and that of his kid. If he had lived, he deserved to be
> charged with child endangerment. I bet he also loved to speed and
> drive drunk on the highways. You may think it's cool to commit violent
> crimes like that and kill and maim innocent people, but i don't.

I think it would be *great* if you died in a traffic accident, and if
it occured, the last word used to describe it would be "tragic."

Just because you enjoy going through life being drunk doesn't mean
everyone else does, retard. Also, just because your father was one of
your mother's many johns doesn't mean everyone in this world is born a
******* like you.

Old June 15th 05, 10:27 PM
Nate Nagel

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> schafft wrote:
>
>>I would have never ever came to this website, but for some reason I came
>>upon it. The "Idiot" you are referring to was my brother-in-law. I came
>>upon this site will trying to locate some news articles on the accident,
>>for my sister (widow). I have worked in the newspaper business for a few
>>years so I know about peoples opinions and that everyone is entitled to
>>theirs. What happened was a tragic accident. My sister is 7 months
>>pregnant now, and they have a daughter as well. So now my sister will be
>>raising three kids on her own, and with the help of family and friends. My
>>nephew was not crippled. The father held his son the entire way down and
>>broke his fall. Losing his life in the process. My nephew has recovered
>>fully other then a broken arm that is in a cast. While I again say you are
>>entitled to your opinion, I do find it tasteless for you to say things like
>>you are glad he is dead and that he deserved it. Tony was an outstanding
>>guy that everyone around here loved. He loved and treated my neice like
>>she was his own. (she has a different dad)I'd just hate for my niece and
>>nephew to surf the net one day and come upon this board and see someone
>>that they loved and cherished being called and idiot and moron. Please
>>take the kids in consideration and those griefing when you post, thats all
>>I ask. Thank you very much.

> Sorry, but i don't buy that tragic accident stuff. This guy senselessy
> risked his neck and that of his kid. If he had lived, he deserved to be
> charged with child endangerment. I bet he also loved to speed and
> drive drunk on the highways. You may think it's cool to commit violent
> crimes like that and kill and maim innocent people, but i don't.

Schafft, don't pay Judy no never mind. LBMHBF a.k.a. Aunt Judy a.k.a.
Judy Diarya a.k.a. Blithering Idiot is a well known cross-posting troll
devoid of any tact, human decency or compassion, not to mention logic,
critical thinking skills, or any other mental function one might think
would be necessary to function in the world outside his/her parents'
basement. Even if your BIL did make an error in judgement (and I'm not
making a call either way) one error does not a bad person make, everyone
but Judy knows that.

I'm not sure why I haven't killfiled his/her current persona yet;
probably ought to do that one of these days. I guess it's just amusing
to see someone be so consistently wrong on so many subjects.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old June 15th 05, 11:19 PM

Nate Nagel wrote:

<sip>

> critical thinking skills, or any other mental function one might think
> would be necessary to function in the world outside his/her parents'
> basement. Even if your BIL did make an error in judgement (and I'm not

I didn't realize trailers had basements?

> making a call either way) one error does not a bad person make, everyone
> but Judy knows that.
>
> I'm not sure why I haven't killfiled his/her current persona yet;
> probably ought to do that one of these days. I guess it's just amusing
> to see someone be so consistently wrong on so many subjects.

Judy, as far as trolls go, is an interesting and entertaining one.

Old June 16th 05, 02:36 AM

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Schafft, don't pay Judy no never mind. LBMHBF a.k.a. Aunt Judy a.k.a.
> Judy Diarya a.k.a. Blithering Idiot is a well known cross-posting troll
> devoid of any tact, human decency or compassion, not to mention logic,
> critical thinking skills, or any other mental function one might think
> would be necessary to function in the world outside his/her parents'
> basement. Even if your BIL did make an error in judgement (and I'm not
> making a call either way) one error does not a bad person make, everyone
> but Judy knows that.

Error in judgement??? HAHAHA. Drives his ATV off a cliff and mangles
up his own son and deranged psychos like you call it a mere error in
judgement!!

Old June 16th 05, 03:49 AM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
> >
> > Schafft, don't pay Judy no never mind. LBMHBF a.k.a. Aunt Judy a.k.a.
> > Judy Diarya a.k.a. Blithering Idiot is a well known cross-posting troll
> > devoid of any tact, human decency or compassion, not to mention logic,
> > critical thinking skills, or any other mental function one might think
> > would be necessary to function in the world outside his/her parents'
> > basement. Even if your BIL did make an error in judgement (and I'm not
> > making a call either way) one error does not a bad person make, everyone
> > but Judy knows that.
> >

> Error in judgement??? HAHAHA. Drives his ATV off a cliff and mangles
> up his own son and deranged psychos like you call it a mere error in
> judgement!!

An error in judgement is supporting John Kerry in the '04 election.

An error in judgement is reading "6" and thinking it's "60".

An error in judgement is surfing a corporate web site and being unable
to find their logo, even though it's on every page of the site.

An error in judgement is thinking this is a "board", and not the news
groups.

An error in judgement is thinking it's ok to do 41mph through a 25mph
school zone.

I know by now you've figured out that you are an error with respect to
"planned parenthood", but it astounds me that you're too stupid to see
that you are also an error in judgement.

Old June 16th 05, 03:51 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:00:00 -0400, "schafft"
> wrote:

>I would have never ever came to this website, but for some reason I came

It's not a website, nor a web site.

>nephew to surf the net one day and come upon this board and see someone

It's not a board.

It is Usenet.

It is a place where anyone, including trolls and the ignorant, can
post whatever **** they want. Your statements about your alleged
family and their response to said posts are irrelevant.

That said, although I believe the guy was an idiot, and should never
have had his child with him, and really can't believe anyone,
including his wife, would support him or his abusive behavior, I am
saddened that a child was hurt.
Old June 16th 05, 05:52 AM
Dave Lister

DTJ > wrote in news:74q1b1t0dr8tbmd1k12b07gmh7tth73uq1@
4ax.com:

> It is a place where anyone, including trolls and the ignorant, can
> post whatever **** they want. Your statements about your alleged
> family and their response to said posts are irrelevant.

As you so aptly demonstate on a regular basis, Nazi.

> That said, although I believe the guy was an idiot, and should never
> have had his child with him, and really can't believe anyone,
> including his wife, would support him or his abusive behavior, I am
> saddened that a child was hurt.

Unless of course the child were a Muslim, then DTJ believes in a
prophalactic trip to the gas chamber.

--
Republican Health Plan: Don't Get Sick

Guantanamo: The Gulag of Our Time