Thieves be forewarned!!!!!!!

Old November 7th 04, 07:53 PM

Default Thieves be forewarned!!!!!!!

You must have some kickass cops where you are from. Around here, cops take
15-20 minutes to arrive after a call if you're *lucky* when you call the PD.
Takes a/b 10 minutes usually if you dial 911.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"ironrod" > wrote in message
> I had the SLF (Stereo Liberation Front) pay a visit to my convertible many
> years ago. At that time the state of the art CD players came in multiple
> component packages. Long story short, they cut a $900.00 dollar roof to

get
> half a CD player and an AM/FM radio. When I replaced the system I also
> installed a Paging alarm system from Crutchfield, still in use to this

day.
> I keep the siren turned off and carry the pager with me whenever I leave

the
> car anywhere I think it might be at risk. I don't want to scare the
> *******s off, I want to catch them in the act. Pager starts beeping and I
> just place a call to the police give them description of the car and say
> theft in progress. Cops just love a righteous bust with the crook caught

in
> the act.
>

> "boB" > wrote in message
> . com...
> > KellyJ wrote:
> >
> > > I'm fookin ****ed!!!
> > > Gonna cut the testicles off the guys that did this to my car when I

find
> > > 'em!!!
> > > Happened last night at work (NAS Jacksonville) right in the damn

command
> > > parking lot! My car & 10 other cars all the base were hit last night.
> > > Sonsabitches better watch their backs! Thieves, shoot 'em all!!!
> > > http://kellyj18.tripod.com/dash.JPG
> > >
> > > http://kellyj18.tripod.com/door.JPG
> > >
> > > & No it wasn't the stock mach460 system, but instead about $1500 worth

> of
> > > after market equipment.
> > >

> > n Unfortunatly, there's almost nothing you can do about it. That's
> > why it's so common. Your anger is certainly well placed, but get over

it.

Old November 8th 04, 12:09 AM
KellyJ

Get over it??????
Nope!!!!!
At least not for now, this (these) asshole raped my baby & I will do my best
to see they pay. They knew what they were doing......left $100 sunglasses,
CD's & other items. Also they were careful with wiring, even nice enough to
cut the wires, strip & twist (mine were soldered).
Ok I rambled but if people who are robbed just "get over it" it will
continue to happen. In this case I had just washed & waxed my car which
allowed the detective to lift some very nice prints.
I'll let ya'll know how it pans out, however "get over it" HELL NO!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely
Kelly
. com...

Old November 8th 04, 01:24 AM
SVTKate

On an up note Kelly....
the "stuff" that is IN your car has to be covered by homeowner's insurance,
the rest is covered in your Comp policy.

AND comp claims rarely impact your rates.

Kate

.. .

Old November 8th 04, 12:06 PM
SVTKate

No Joe, not so much mellowing as the voice of experience talking.
No sense getting all yaked up over someone else's car. She is angry enough
for the lot of us.
I was hoping that some gentle words might be more soothing...

now stop picking on me or I'll knock a spark off your head!

;ŹD

Kate

"Joe" > wrote in message
| Except for the deductible, which is probably hundreds if not more.
| It's still a damn loss and it sucks.
|
| So Kate, what happened to the 'Texas Kick-Ass Give Those MoFos Hell'
| attitude? Or are you mellowing with age?
|
| Joe
| Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
| Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in
| ink.net:
|
| > On an up note Kelly....
| > the "stuff" that is IN your car has to be covered by homeowner's
| > insurance, the rest is covered in your Comp policy.
| >
| > AND comp claims rarely impact your rates.
| >
| > Kate
| >

| > "KellyJ" > wrote in message
| > .. .
| >| Get over it??????
| >| Nope!!!!!
| >| At least not for now, this (these) asshole raped my baby & I will
| >| do my
| > best
| >| to see they pay. They knew what they were doing......left $100
| >| sunglasses, CD's & other items. Also they were careful with wiring,
| >| even nice enough
| >| cut the wires, strip & twist (mine were soldered).
| >| Ok I rambled but if people who are robbed just "get over it" it
| >| will continue to happen. In this case I had just washed & waxed my
| >| car which allowed the detective to lift some very nice prints.
| >| I'll let ya'll know how it pans out, however "get over it" HELL
| > NO!!!!!!!!!
| >|

Old November 9th 04, 06:02 PM
Joe

"SVTKate" > wrote in news:I74kd.9871
:

> You kiss your momma with that mouth?
> Shame on you for talking to a lady like that!

Getting crazy, too...

Old November 9th 04, 06:05 PM

Seconded. But i Liiike itttttttttt...

-Mike

Old November 10th 04, 03:41 AM
SVTKate

you have a problem with crazy?
next thing you will be trying to steal my shopping cart.

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

Old November 10th 04, 05:09 AM

Quick Joe.. take her down & I'll get her cart!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Full Boar turbo mufflers
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

ink.net...

Old November 10th 04, 01:08 PM
SVTKate

That's it, put em up kid... c'monnnn... put em up!

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top
Please Lord, at the end, just one last ride... with the top down.

> wrote in message
om...
| Quick Joe.. take her down & I'll get her cart!
|
| -Mike
|
| --
| A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
| Cold air intake
| FRPP 3.73 gears
| Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
| Full Boar turbo mufflers
| Hi-speed fan switch
| 255/60R-15 rear tires
| Subframe connectors
|

| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > you have a problem with crazy?
| > next thing you will be trying to steal my shopping cart.
| >
| > --
| > Kate
| > 98 Cobra Drop Top
| > Please Lord, at the end, just one last ride... with the top down.
| >

| > "Joe" > wrote in message
| > | "SVTKate" > wrote in news:I74kd.9871
| > | :
| > |