FS: AMC 304 Engines and Parts

Old February 27th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default FS: AMC 304 Engines and Parts

I am selling two AMC 304's. One has popped. Piston shattered but there
appears to be no apparent scoring on cylinder wall. This engine had
about 30K on reman. It was running in my jeep till then. The other has
about 60K on rebuild. It is .030 over. Has nice crane cam in it. It was
running in my jeep till I swapped for the other. this engine had some
blow by on the #1 cylinder that is all. I have all stock parts to build
one of these but exhaust manifold. On top of that, I have a brand new
with only 15 minutes of run time, AMC performer intake (NON EGR) and a
brand new Edelbrock 1406 carb for this engine. This intake has
everything on it from the stock manifold and is ready to bolt on. I am
keeping my fan, but everything else should be there. Comes with
altenator, and power steering pump as well. Started I used as a core
charge for the 350 starter I bought for the swap I just did. Comes with
bell housing as well. The two engines with stock parts I will sell for
$175, and the upgrades which include the carb, intake and a set of
inframe hedman hedders will sell for $450. The hedders are not the
coated ones so they rust, but are in great shape. Not bent, dinged or
warped. If somone wants all of it, I will let it go for $600. The blown
engine is not in a crate with one head off, but it is garaged, the
other block is in a crate that has been covered and oiled. Email me at
if you are interested in any or all of this.

Thanks so much.

Old February 27th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

And where is all this located?

Old March 13th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Everything is located at Lake Anna, VA.