The Art of Letting Go!

Old March 10th 05, 03:08 AM

Default The Art of Letting Go!

Creating Her Majesty was undoubtedly the single most empowering
accomplishment of my entire life. Letting her go will certainly run a
close second.

If you are interested in checking her out, please go he

http://blanchardguitars.com/bus/HerMajesty.htm

Thanks, in advance, for allowing me to share this with you. And, thanks
to all of you who have made the last 9 years (with a short break) so
much fun! You helped me through some tough times and I appreciate the
humor! It was fun being one of the only girls on the team!

:-)

Here's to the FWEEM!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile
http://blanchardguitars.com

Old March 10th 05, 04:06 AM
Bob

Nice bus. What year is it?

oups.com...

Old March 10th 05, 04:56 AM

2001. . . errrrrrrrr. . . I mean 1968

:-)

All that info is on the TECHNICAL SPECS page:

http://blanchardguitars.com/bus/Restorationspecs.htm

Thanks for checking her out.

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile!

Old March 10th 05, 05:49 AM
Bob

I feel stupid. I read that page and missed the 1"tall lettering saying it
was a 1968.

oups.com...

Old March 10th 05, 02:44 PM

Hey. . . I feel stupid that the main page doesn't say 1968!

SHEESH!

I worked on that site for 13 hours yesterday (has to learn DreamWeaver)
and I was blown away when you posted asking for the year. . . I THOUGHT
it was on the main page! SO. . . as soon as I get some of this
UncleLee's green tea into me and shake out the rattles a little bit
I'll dive right back into it and put the year on the main page.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Keep the MAGIC alive!

Kath
http://blanchardguitars.com/bus/HerMajesty.htm

Old March 10th 05, 04:00 PM

I replied to this 3 times and it just vanishes. . . WEIRD!

But. . . . *I'm* the one who feels stoooooopid here. . . I thought 1968
was on the main page!

DUH!

I worked on learning DreamWeaver and fixing that site for 13 hours
yesterday and was POOPPED at 10:30p when I finally called it quits!

I will try to MAKE myself do the editing today . . . after a couple hot
steamy mugs of UncleLee's!

Old March 10th 05, 08:35 PM

HolyMcGuillicutty!

Mark and I just finished installing the rebuilt steering box from
Wolfgang International - It is AMAZING! It took all of 45 minutes and
she handles like she did when she was NEW! She had gotten a bit drifty
there for a while and I was telling people that she had power steering
by ARMSTRONG!

Ha!

Not any more!

WOW!

What in the world was I waiting for?

Best $300 I've spent in a while!

:-)

Kath

Old March 10th 05, 10:12 PM

Heck no. . . I wrote it on OSX on my G4.

I wonder what's up with it?

Kath