Attention Dave "LLB" Head

Old December 7th 04, 12:42 AM
Arif Khokar

Brent P wrote:

> Going across ohio keeping the van at 70-75mph was about the speed of
> traffic. That's 5-30 over in IL. The speed limit was about 70.

I haven't been there in a while, but I thought OH had 65 mph limits.
Old December 7th 04, 12:47 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, Arif Khokar > had the
audacity to say:

:Brent P wrote:
:
:> Going across ohio keeping the van at 70-75mph was about the speed of
:> traffic. That's 5-30 over in IL. The speed limit was about 70.
:
:I haven't been there in a while, but I thought OH had 65 mph limits.

It rose to 70 mph when he Xed over into WV. :}

--
E.R. aka SJG aka Ricardo
present location: vancouver bc canada

Old December 7th 04, 03:37 AM
223rem

Arif Khokar wrote:
> Brent P wrote:
>
>> Going across ohio keeping the van at 70-75mph was about the speed of
>> traffic. That's 5-30 over in IL. The speed limit was about 70.

> I haven't been there in a while, but I thought OH had 65 mph limits.

That's correct. I-70 in OH must be the most repulsive
driving experience I've ever had. And it is chock-full
of high road thieves (OSP).
Old December 7th 04, 03:37 AM
223rem

Old December 8th 04, 11:21 AM
E.R.

In a previous posting, DTJ > had the audacity to
say:

:He drives like he downloads!!! I wonder if his modem is set to half
:duplex, on the left channel only.

LMAO! But, the reckless bits may still find a faster
transmission route somewhere along the right channel. ;}

Old December 17th 04, 02:01 AM
Kenneth Crudup

In article >, newsgroup says:

>Driving is a TASK; it takes a bit of work of do it properly.

.... and this is "Rule #1".

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898
Old December 17th 04, 02:01 AM
Kenneth Crudup